cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

billary BLOWS off emails!!!!!!

seems slick willie aint the only clinton with blowing on the brain ---is this the best the demoncrats have to offer --please try me obamolites dont cower and to unirants and colon please no childish retorts as usual from you this is an adult board except a few like you MAN THAT FELT GOOD LOL

11 Replies
colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Re: billary BLOWS off emails!!!!!!

If that felt good imagine how exited he would get if he ever won an argument. He would cream his jeans.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: THANKS FOR AGREEING

DIDNT SEE ANY DEBATE ----I WILL MAKE A REAL MAN OUT OF YOU YET LOL

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

seems slick willie aint the only clinton with blowing on the brain

That's what you wrote. What part of that do you want me to debate?
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:BILLARYS EMail troubles for a start

TOO DEEP FOR YOU again---i love making a fool out of yoyu if it wasnt so easy---now wanna debate the post or act stupid as usual

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Lobotomies...I think your weasel zipper is down...LMAO
colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:BILLARYS EMail troubles for a start

Your popularity on here is somewhere between ebola and mesothelioma.  If you ever get old enough to learn about the birds and the bees, be careful not to fall in love with a woodpecker you jerk.  And dont ever believe you are having fun mincing me when I can do the above to you all day long.  You wouldnt blow wind up my ass when it comes to put downs so give up wanker.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: I SEE YOU AGREE

WITH THE TOPIC DIDNT SEE ANY DEBATE ---DOESNT IT MAKE YOU FEEL STUPID WITH YOUR CHILDISH RANTS ------SURE MAKES YOUY LOOK THAT WAY TO THE REST OF THE BOARD THANKS GIOTCHA LOL----OH BY THE WAY THE TOPIC WAS BILLARY ---I GYUESS THE BIG WORDS TRIPPED YOU UP AGAIN

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:COLON THE TOPIC WAS BILLARY

WHICH BIG WORD COULDNT YOU GET ------I WOULD NEVER BLOW ON YOU THE DEMONCRATS ARE FOR THAT READ YOUR LAST 10 POAST AND TELL ME WHICH ONE DOESNT MAKE YOUY LOOK LIKE A FOOL PLEASE TRY ME DONT COWER

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Stop aping veering I say like you wrote the English language. I care nothing about Hilary's emails and neither does the rest of the US. It will not affect her one bit. The same as Benghazi. Want to debate any of that?