cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

bittersweet moment

What was sweet about Sept. 11 2001? Was he serious? Who writes this stuff for him?

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/09/biden-recalls-own-loss-while-marking-bittersweet-135159.h...

12 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: bittersweet moment

Your searchng awfully hard to find something to hang on him.  He did have a tragic loss and nobody knows the depth of soneone elses pain,

If you think that there was any iintent on Bidens part to injure anyone else you would be wrong.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Who did Biden lose on sept. 11th? His wife and child died in the early 70s. Choice of words was just wrong. There was nothing sweet about that moment in time.
Senior Contributor

Definition of bittersweet. pleasant but tinged with sadness.

If Biden spoke this off the cuff poor choice of words. If written by a speech writer he ought to be flogged for not coming up with a better word.

Senior Advisor

Re: While the memorial to the dead may be inspiring

The pain of the losses ove loved ones may be bitter.

Senior Contributor

Biden is not competent to serve in public office . plain and simple .
Veteran Advisor

When you read the comments section below the main article, it does give one hope for America in that they can see right through Old Drunk Joe using his dead wife and daughter for poltical purposes and infusing himself into a national tragedy.  Old Hairplug Joe does need a vacation, like the comments indicate, and I will certainly vote to give him one.

I hope all the democrats go to the polls in December, too, to cast their votes. America needs all the Democrat voting in December, now more than ever.

Advisor

The rest of the story- squawk , bleat

The official conspiracy theory holds those on that flight fought the high jackers and prevented the airliner from being used crash into another building.   This was a commemorative ceremony at the Flight 93 National Memorial, a tribute to Heroes.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/region/biden-at-flight-93-national-memorial-i-wish-we-were...

I got no love for Biden this is just another example of blindly following your judas goats.  It doesn't matter which judas goats you follow, my point is you need to WAKE UP and take back control of your brainwashed minds.

snip- The 11th anniversary ceremony began with a prayer and moment of silence led by Rev. Paul Britton, brother of Flight 93 passenger Marion Britton.    The reverend was then joined by seven other family members who read the names of each of Flight 93's 40 passengers and crew, who he called "heroes." Bells of remembrance rang between names.   Patrick White, a cousin of Flight 93 passenger Louis J. Nacke II, spoke of those heroes' legacy.    "By selfless example they showed us how to bind together and fight back against mindless terror," he said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/region/biden-at-flight-93-national-memorial-i-wish-we-were...

snip- The memorial was made to honor the passengers and crew of Flight 93, who stopped the terrorists from reaching their target. A temporary memorial to the 40 victims was established soon after the crash, and the first phase of the permanent memorial was completed, opened and dedicated on September 10, 2011. The current design for the memorial is a modified version of the entry Crescent of Embrace by Paul and Milena Murdoch.

Senior Advisor

I agree that it was not a good choice of words but I don't believe there was any bad intent.

Senior Contributor

Niether do I. Biden is on par with Quail at having poor speech writers.