cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

bout time

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
5 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Concoction

Ooooooohhhhh - I’m so afraid that Biden is going to be indicted - and just before the election.   Imagine that!!!!

The standard Republican ploy - concoct a violation against your opponent, whether or not it’s real, and bring it out as on October surprise.   SURPRISE!!!!!   You guys have used this ploy so often, no Biden supporter will believe it - even if it is true.   You’re too late on this anyway - minds are made up - voting is in motion - and there are very few that have not decided at this point.

You Republicans want to investigate something?  How about you find out how Trump got CV19.   Find when his last negative test was before the debate.  Seems a lot of people around Trump, seem to have some form of amnesia when it comes to his testing.   And Trump is still flailing away with his arms, going, “I.   I.    I.....  I can’t remember!!!!”   Trump - the greatest self declared mind, can’t remember.  Imagine that.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: bout time

By the way - your boy has had active investigations going against him the entire time he has been in office - but you don’t care about them, do you?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering... or voter suppression.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: bout time

Lol.

Comrade Malenkov shall protect our Liberty (TM).

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: bout time pop

Did you possibly get the news confused with this:

https://www.agriculture.com/markets/newswire/update-1-us-indicts-six-more-chicken-executives-over-al...

RATcliff himself calls the relevant docs exaggerated and possibly fabricated.  

And cerazy that Russian spun propoganda turns out to be the ultimate evidence in a cluster bleep of a  matter that has been about Russian activities all along. 

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: bout time pop

Lock him up! LOL