cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

breaking the code

Thanks to Gordon Duff and the rest of the kooks at Veterans Today for throwing all the mud at the wall, which at least leaves it all in clear sight so that you can parse a bit of truth.

The first thing about Romney is that the tax thing doesn't add up. I know it is pretty easy to get rubes to believe that Great Men don't need to answer to liberals and such but anyway. If he didn't pay the taxes that were owed he'd be under investigation if not already prosecuted. If he did pay the taxes, no matter how little, he'd be way ahead to come clean rather than stonewall. Therefore the conclusion has to be that the concern is more about where the money came from, not taxes.

The answer to that seems to be hiding in plain sight- that a majority of the LP money that Bain collected was from Cental American oligarchs who supported the Contras and Salvadoran death squads in the 80s (and received a nice 137% annualized return in the first 10 years).

Those weren't nice folks but that is a different point- the point is that it places Romney at a critical intersection with the Bush/Clinton organized crime family. Yep, he's a made man- there's the deal, plain and simple.

I don't expect that to influence anyone's vote, particularly since the boyz in the control room have already placed chips in the brains of most caucasian gun nuts and ziochristianists and all hope is lost for them.

I would think it means that Romney will win if the PTB wants it and that a partly interrupted agenda for financial and geopolitical empire will resume.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: breaking the code

The Democrats could`ve put this gun issue to bed long ago.  If Democrats put on camo, went goose hunting, went to the range and fired a few "assault weapons" and said "God damm this is fun!!! No! We ain`t gonna take any of these away, they`ll be legal legal legal forever and ever Amen ah men ah ah men!"  they might get some "d!ckless" caucasions to vote for them. But noooooo, I heard some stupid democrat bitch wants to tax ammunition a nickel a piece I assume even .22 shells, imagine what that would cost firing off a couple thou rounds at the range.  As far as the whole Gordon Duff, UFO "Bain Capital part of organized crime malarky" ...no one gives a serious crap...Clinton pretty much lower the bar for POTUS in all those areas. 

Highlighted

BTW, my permanent bone to pick with the NRA crowd is that they were the most reliable allies of all in the Bush/Cheney coup against the constitution.

Sold out cheap, for a high cap mag.

Highlighted

PS

she's really a false flag operator for the munitions industry- so that you'll run out and buy another 10,000 rounds before the taxgoes into effect.

And BTW, it raise the value of everybody's current stash. Who says government isn't rewrding enterprise?

Highlighted

on the brain chip thing

it actually makes some light of something that is real.

Of course it isn't a physical chip but more akin to a virus that is slipped into their software which provides the host with the mental shortcuts that they're already seeking.

Highlighted
Advisor

Yep.

Highlighted
Advisor

There was no interruption. Tptb got who they wanted in 2008 and they'll get who they want this time. Either is acceptable. They own both sides and play people like yourself off against your neighbours.
Highlighted

I knew that would be your opinion.

The Oracle and I always believed it was clear that Hillary was the first choice but sure, Obama was vetted or he wouldn't be President. A bit like in '76 when the PTB was in its relative youth and totally knocked back on its heels, Carter was tolerated for a bit.

Actually if by my neighbors you mean those of similar social class, wealth, property in my vicinity I suppose they might be playing me off of them but they sure aren't playing them off each other because they are pretty much 100% of the same mind- stirred up, angry and fearful. That would be true even of the farmers among them who appear to be unhappier than when they weren't rich ( a lot to worry about when the helicopter drops a load of money on you).

If you're suggesting that we should all band together with those around us in common league against the coming storm, sure- I'm odd man out and dead meat.