cV hoax timeline

12 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: cV hoax timeline

Highlighted
Advisor

I remember when I was aspiring to be a starting center on a pretty good high school basketball team, and there was a guy bigger and stronger than I was in front of me...actually a couple. I would stand on one of foot of one of them in practice and cause him to be flat footed , and not be able to jump up and snare the rebounds.....really worked pretty good.

Looks like the democrats locked in on that strategy with President Trump, and now after it comes back to haunt them, they want to point a finger and ask why he failed to jump high enough, fast enough and get the ball right away, even if he did end up with it.

Probably too "obtuse" of a comparison for the liberal types to get, but I bet the conservative brains here see it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Trump’s whole life has depended on hiding the truth(see Stormy McDougal hush payments), convincing others they don’t need to know the truth(generally anything out of his mouth) or the truth is what he says it is(Hoax, Witch Hunt...). By degrading people’s(Maga'ts) capacity to grasp the truth, he’s gotten this far.

Not anymore: Dead bodies don’t lie. - Stephen Beschloss

Highlighted
Advisor

See Red’s Townhall piece below

Essentially, who would have known? And even then, who’d have thought it would have been so bad.

Oh, and the Democrats campaigned against Dennison.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(cV hoax timeline)

That hindsight sure provides some good ideas from the winger crowd.

Highlighted
Advisor

It’s hindsight now? Who’d have known the emerging meme?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

Obama the Zero's 12,000+ dead H1N1 bodies didn’t seem to bother him. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

Obama the Zero's 12,000+ dead H1N1 bodies didn’t seem to bother him. 

The common refrain of H1N1, 12,000+ dead. Not in dispute. That was over a year and a half time frame. Covidiot45 has already claimed 23,000 + dead in a month and a half.  The two different admins handled totally opposite each other.  What will the the death count be with the current disease in a year and a half ? 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The misinformation comes straight from china and their puppet the WHO. Trump was the only one who took action early and was roundly criticized as racist for that action. The Italians encouraged everyone to hug a chinese and both DeBlasio and Pelosi pleaded for the citizens to come out in mass crowds to celebrate the chinese new years.