r3020
Senior Advisor

caged kids

Hate tip to WCMO

22 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: caged kids

each unaccompanied minor costs the federal government about $34,660 annually. This is a higher standard of living per child than the roughly 13 million American children who continue to live below the U.S. poverty line.

In 2016, there were about 13.2 million American children under the age of 18 living in poverty. These are U.S. children, for example, whose parents or guardians –in a household of four — earn less than $24,500 a year.

This annual income for an impoverished American family is $10,000 less than the more than $34,500 in federal funds which are spent on each unaccompanied minor border crosser.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

I confess to never understanding what either the American Black community or, for that matter, the country’s bottom 50% of households ever got out of illegal immigration. 

How does encouraging the influx of millions of low skilled and low educated illegal immigrants benefit the standard of living for the American working & under classes? It seems like all it does is place downward pressure on wages for the bottom half of American workers...not that anyone in the ruling class is all that worried about what happens to “those people”...ehhh?

On the other hand, I have always appreciated the enormous benefits of cheap labor given to the power elite class (a.k.a. Investor Class, Top 10%, MSM/Hollywood/Wall Street/Silicon Valley/Washington DC Patriot Class, etc.). Cheap and uncomplaining manual workers represent the labor pool essential to the unfettered hauling of our water and the hewing of our wood. What is not to love?

A good back is a terrible thing to waste, I suppose.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

It will be good for the stepladder business

I'm waiting for the rest of the Good People to sign the petition.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

I am waiting for one of you fruitloops to get a second job and actually help someone.

Do they bring tag board and markers with them or are they supplied by the border guard? Oh and call the guards, one is making a break for itSmiley Surprised

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Leftists are not interested in helping anyone. On the contrary, they are only driven by the mission of controlling people by their worshipful support of centralized Almighty Government dictates. 

backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Re: It makes no difference who' in Austin

Bob Wills is still the king.

Willie is against concentration camps for kids.

'Nuff said.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

All this coming from members of the party that says “screw you, I got mine, you get your own. Get a second or third job if you can’t pay for food, healthcare and the rent!” And especially try to put the blame on liberals. BTW are you still denying cages, tent cities and separation of children from parents? Isaiah 10:1-2.