cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

can't wear that

With the insane departure of Robert Lee, an Asian American, from ESPN we now know how far the left will go.  Even the ACLU got in trouble for having a picture of a little white girl representing freedom.  

As a society we need to be constantly aware of what we say, what we do and what we wear.

You shouldn't be wearing gray as  it was the Confederacy uniform color.  Nor should you be wearing blue, the union color because that is nationalism.  No brown as that was the the Nazi storm trooper colors.  Wearing red might be okay as it's the color for the communists.  Green should be safe as it's the current de rigueur for the lefts environmentalist.  If you're white you shouldn't be wearing black as that's the choice of BLM (black lives matter) unless you have written on the T-shirt BLM or are carrying a protest sign condemning the police and America in general.  Naturally white is out for obvious reasons.

So be careful with what you wear, what you say, what you think.  Your leftist news reporter, educator, neighbor will be watching. 

6 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: can't wear that

Why don't you go full bore hyperbole?
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Do you think that someday, collectively as a nation, we will all have a good laugh at the stupidity of the Left-wingers?  Or will we find ourselves , reduced to cremated ashes , in a shallowly bulldozed pit, on the edge of Concentration Camp 13?

wehav
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart,

That's an awful big word for you.  And it shows you don't know what it means.  Just for the record it means an exaggerated statement.

If you've been living in a cave the last year I understand, however the craziness of the left exceeds any humor that I or any reasonable person could ever suggest.

For example if I were to say that a Catholic school is removing statues of Jesus and Marry to be more inclusive you'd assume it to be a joke.  

were that was true: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/167-year-old-california-catholic-school-removes-statues-mary...

The idiocy and craziness is rampant across America and it flows from the left.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Havy, the word that you are having trouble with means gross exaggeration which you most certainly attempted. Now why don't you play in the street for awhile!
wehav
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart,

copying my definition isn't exactly a contrary or intelligent response. 

Here's another example of your type of idiocy now in Iowa, http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/white-shaming-is-new-rage-on-college-campuses/

What you pretend is exaggeration is actually the daily insanity of  your leftist leaders and followers.

What was a joke about 10 years ago has become reality today.  White privilege, the privilege of the majority of white people to work and provide care for society.  The ability of a biologically obvious person to declare that they are other than what is obvious and government forcing the population to accept their mental illness.  The concept by a congresswoman that welfare is advantageous to the economy.  Accepting that a certain amount of terrorist activity and loss of life in the USA is just normal.  

Just reading the papers or listening to MSNBC/CNN each day we're met with some new restriction by the left on free speech or expression.

Nothing is beyond the realm of absurdity when it comes to left wing ideas and complaints. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I said gross or very large exaggeration, therefore I didn't copy. You rightwing nuts are very good at hyperbole--talking about removing statues of Jesus and Mary from Catholic schools, marrying your pet dog etc. You are also very good at trying to do things to liberals that you accuse liberals of trying to do to you.