cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Need more?

"Melania is back in NY banging a couple of former NFLers"

 

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Trump-sad/m-p/654585

 

 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: porn

The very old joke, back when people were walking their pet dinosaurs was "95% do it and the other 5% are liars".  The very day the Polaroid camera was invented, the idea of "hey let`s find some naked women to take pictures of!"  there ain`t nothing new under the Sun.  But, you walk into a R rated movie these days and it would make the Methodist ladies aid all blush beet red.  So, I guess Jesus would write everyone`s names in the sand.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My favorite was

Luke 6:45English Standard Version (ESV)

45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: My favorite was

Since you want to quote the old book, what about this which would leave a lot of people blind and with no hands.

 

Mathew

5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Need more?

Sorry that your guy is a lying crook.

 

And sorry, Libertarian Nazis don't *****.

 

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: My favorite was

Oh gee- I feel so bad for suggesting that Nazis are more than likely serious pornwankers.

 

Of, for that matter, that the failed model who faced deportation but chose to marry a vile human being for financial inducements and citizenship might be something other than the second coming of Martha Washington.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Need more?

Its ok, I don't believe in the Jesus thing either, my advantage is I don't have to pretend I do on Sundays.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Need more?

You might want to seek out a therapist with a Freudian background to explore the Madonna/***** thing you have going over Palin and Clinton.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: can you imagine a world in which hardnox was subjected to

Do you do the same with peak oil? The government dropped the twin towers? Fired a missile into the pentagon? Man made global warming?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

woop, there it is

My irony laugh for the day.