cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

change we can rely on

remember wehn odummer said he would change to  white house whcih most of us knew he would -----now he has made it the most corrupt regime in history and made the white house the laughing stock of the world ---so yes he has come through exactly like we thought he would ----and proven once again that people of his type are worthless in any office -----thanks odummer for showing  us to be  right AGAIN

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: change we can rely on

"wehn, change to white house, his type" - and just exactly what type you are referring to.  "Laughing stock of the world" - who said that was the case?  I think you have overdosed on red cordial.  Get mum to change you nappy.

Contributor

what type did you think i meant ???????

Senior Contributor

Having second thoughts a hasty post ay.  Don't back out of this.  You said "people of his type" and I ask again,  What type of person are your speaking about.  To save you some more embarrassment, I will pre empt that you were referring to him as black and a loser.  Basically, that is the only argument you have.  You have a pygmatised intellect that was has been shrinking as your body develops to adult stage. i.e. you are a d--khead.

Contributor

wrong again i was talikingt about his lack of work history and experience ----but being the racist you are i figured you would think that way----i see you still awed about the male anatomy ---still blowing i see -----have fun gooboy