cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

anybody believing public school is good

Anybody who believes public schools are great either is an employee of that corrupt system or a recent graduate of the system and has no knowledge of a real education.

Today the universities will show you that the lowest scoring SAT and ACT students are in teaching and sociology.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: comparing school cost

Sam doesn't want to comment on his $11,000/yr tuition to a public school. Surprise, surprise!!!
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: I don't know Sammy!

What kind of product are the public schools putting out? Over the past 20 years that product is failing this country. We have dropped to the lowest level compared to other countries. Why should they be paid more?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:
Sam doesn't want to comment on his $11,000/yr tuition to a public school. Surprise, surprise!!!

No one said anything about an $11,000 tuition. He only said what the cost of the public school is to educate a child. I can tell you are a product of the public school system.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Since almost all other posters in this thread are talking about tuition, it seems pretty clear to me that they must be products of a public school also. At least I went to school. And since you brought up the subject, just what do you think, assuming you can, is the highest cost of educating someone in a public school? Must be nice to have a tax exempt entity to operate a school!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:
Since almost all other posters in this thread are talking about tuition, it seems pretty clear to me that they must be products of a public school also. At least I went to school. And since you brought up the subject, just what do you think, assuming you can, is the highest cost of educating someone in a public school? Must be nice to have a tax exempt entity to operate a school!

Must be nice to be able to put a gun to the head of tax payer and demand they finance public schools even if they want to send their child to a private school. And if they can't afford both tough, the public school comes first. I thought you people were for choice.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

When they had the gun against your head, did they pull the trigger?

I've paid a lot of taxes but not once have I had a gun pointed at my head.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Even people that don't have children get to pay for schools. They are there and you can choose to use them or not.  The decision is yours. Did you go to public schools? Were they a dismal failure for you? just asking!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: I don't know Sammy!

cost of living!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

When they had the gun against your head, did they pull the trigger?

I've paid a lot of taxes but not once have I had a gun pointed at my head.

Don't pay your tax they sell your home. You don't leave they haul you away. You fight them they kill you.