cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

completely made up

And they knew it was completely made up:

On Tuesday, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe declassified and released to Congress handwritten notes from former CIA Director John Brennan as well as a CIA investigative referral to James Comey and Peter Strzok requesting that they investigate Russian knowledge of Hillary Clinton's anti-Trump collusion smear operation.

14 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: completely made up

Whatever - how about Benghazi?   Got any new salacious news there?  

How about the unibomber?   What about the moon landings?  Or maybe the spacecraft that crashed at Roswell?

Who cares!?!?!  By Election Day, a quarter of a million people will have died  - does that register with you at all?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Ratcliffe.

Godwin alert. Not that anyone should be surprised even with American Exceptionalism, but it is the same, always and everywhere. You can always find lickspittles to step in as you rid the system of more or less honest functionaries and bureaucrats (yes, more and less).

The best thing about putting a world class hurting on the GQP is that a whole bunch of those opportunists are going to be untouchable forever.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Whatever - how about Benghazi?   Got any new salacious news there?  

How about the unibomber?   What about the moon landings?  Or maybe the spacecraft that crashed at Roswell?

Who cares!?!?!  By Election Day, a quarter of a million people will have died  - does that register with you at all?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

You don't care, yes I believe you've finally said something true.   You're to dumb to know what that portends.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Republicans in the Senate didn’t care to call witnesses for the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation, did they.   Yeah - tell me how much I should care, when the Republicans blocked most of the testimony from the Russian investigation.

You want to open it up - open it all up, and let’s get Trumps taxes, and his business dealings with Russia, so we can really find out what was going on.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering...... or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Well..".there’s “the thanks of a great full Nation” thing that comes to mind.

Saying Somebody should go looking becomes more credible when something is found. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

The Republicans in the Senate didn’t care to call witnesses for the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation, did they.   Yeah - tell me how much I should care, when the Republicans blocked most of the testimony from the Russian investigation.

You want to open it up - open it all up, and let’s get Trumps taxes, and his business dealings with Russia, so we can really find out what was going on.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering...... or voter suppression.

Jen

I think you're about to get your wish.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure - and let’s start with Trump’s last negative Covid test, shall we?  Trump is protecting that timeline, even better than his tax forms.   You think America is going to think highly of Trump and his kids sitting at the debate without masks, when America finds out that Trump was Covid positive before he entered the debate hall?  

America only found out about Trump having Covid, because he was symptomatic, and knew that to save his fat as -, he would have to be treated, and that was going to be too hard to hide from America.   

Someone with Covid doesn’t go from being positive, to symptomatic on the same day.  Doesn’t work that way.   And all along, Trump has been bragging about getting tested every day.    Now, suddenly, the great brain Trump, that is all knowing, all seeing, is thrashing around at the podium, with his arms waving, “Ooooohhhhh, oooohhhh, I  I I    I can’t remember!!!”.   Sure you fat bass tard.   Sure you can’t.....

America knows.....America knows the truth behind your not wanting to show the testing.  

America is sick of the Liar in Chief.....and THAT is the truth....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

" You're to dumb to know what that portends."

And that is a fact!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@aljessen61 wrote:

" You're to dumb to know what that portends."

And that is a fact!

You can’t even use the right “too” in a sentence.  Just like your smartest person in the world, knows all Trump, and his Two Corinthians.    Phonies all.....and ohhhhhhhh, I am so afraid....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen