cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

congresses approval rating

Every one pokes fun at our congressmen how little they accomplish How much money they spend yada yada yada. Then you go to the polls and vote for the same fruitcakes. Or you sort out the compromisers and vote in a tea bagger.

The enemy is the government. You don't like them. You don't like taxes, You think we ought to listen to you.

You are the spender. The folks you support never looked at the debt before the black guy got in.

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: congresses approval rating

@kraft-t wrote:

Every one pokes fun at our congressmen how little they accomplish How much money they spend yada yada yada. Then you go to the polls and vote for the same fruitcakes. Or you sort out the compromisers and vote in a tea bagger.

The enemy is the government. You don't like them. You don't like taxes, You think we ought to listen to you.

You are the spender. The folks you support never looked at the debt before the black guy got in.

What is it the congress isn't giving you that you want?. I would say they have accomplished quite a lot over the last 4 years.

gurly3801539
Advisor

This is not going to change.  The representitives are there because of popular vote for their ideas in the district they are elected.  So that means your guy is right, it's every other district is sending the wrong ones.  THEY have to change, not ME.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oh I looked at the national debt when the Black guy took over and it was a cnut hair over $10 trillion. Now it's $16.4 Trillion and the the Black guy thinks that he should be able to raise this debt level with impunity. The Black guy wasn"t elected dictator, if the nation doesnt approve of their congressperson, they can vote him or her out in less then 2 yrs.
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

I rirst got mad at the debt when it hit $1 trillion. Have been writing my congressman ever since.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: he is a mulatto !!!

not black--only a half breed --which explains his lack of work ethics

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

HA

You do realize that the budget congress passed exceeded the debt ceiling? A majority voted for it. How else could it pass? What were they thinking. I'll pass a big budget and cut it later? They need to deal with it, but nothing will be done any time soon.

Congress is as popular with me as an electric eel in a bath tub or blackberry vine underwear.

Also, you keep being a racist wana be. You should just get over it and go whole hog and call Obama a ni^^er. You'll feel whole then and become the smaller human being you truly want to be. Chicken!

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

?

Which congressman are you talking about Ollie?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Excuse me, sir!

Did you read Don Kraft`s top post??? He said "black guy" I`m only trying to keep up here. And now YOU`RE saying "ni^^er", WTF?????  Okay Okay Knap SO CONGRESS SPENDS THE MONEY, right soooooooo Bill Clinton never hadf a "balanced budget" then right?????????

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: HA

@KNAPPer wrote:

You do realize that the budget congress passed exceeded the debt ceiling? A majority voted for it. How else could it pass? What were they thinking. I'll pass a big budget and cut it later? They need to deal with it, but nothing will be done any time soon.

Congress is as popular with me as an electric eel in a bath tub or blackberry vine underwear.

Also, you keep being a racist wana be. You should just get over it and go whole hog and call Obama a ni^^er. You'll feel whole then and become the smaller human being you truly want to be. Chicken!

Do you honestly think any of us appose Obama because of the color of his skin?