Lol.

But the title is funny.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: contagion

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Lol.

But the title is funny.

Wait until you hear the punch line...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Lol.

But the title is funny.

Wait until you hear the punch line...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ”° Pennsylvania Lawmakers Hopeful for Audit After Touring Arizona Election Review

● β€œI’m 100 percent for us having one and I think our leadership is starting to lean that way,” Pennsylvania Sen. Cris Dush told reporters at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, where the Maricopa County audit has been happening since April 23.

● Dush said he was impressed by how the Arizona audit was being done, including how the firms hired by the Arizona Senate are handling chain of custody issues.

● β€œI’ve never seen anything like it to be quite honest with you, it’s fantastic. I’d like to encourage other state legislatures to get down here and take a look at it as well, especially if you’ve had situations like we experienced in Pennsylvania that really have our citizens in an uproar,” he said.

bruce MN
Advisor

Reading down, I was really struck by the β€œcitizens in an uproar” but.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah.

It's sorta like when you walk around in a yard full of coonhounds without shoes.

Hookworm.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

πŸ”° ARIZONA AUDIT UPDATE: Via Rep. Mark Finchem: SIX States Have Visited The Audit – β€œALL States NEED To Come Here”

● As of this morning, six states have made the trek to study this historic process.

● The states include: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Colorado, Alaska, Virginia and Nevada.

● States are expected to continue flooding into Arizona for a tour of the monumental Arizona audit every day of this week.

bruce MN
Advisor

Not much time until re-instatement day. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Not much time until re-instatement day. 

Yeah, that will not happen.  NYT started that nonsense from what I understand.

More likely they would throw out pee pads and knee pads and install Nancy.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, "pee pads and knee pads"  is good, but biden likes being called "wheelsup" as he departs on Airforce One , and he wants it to be "wheelsup and heelsup".

and for Bruce, What town was it again that you went to and the first thing you noticed was how white everyone was? Don't you think that says quite a bit about you?