cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Why must you diminish sandra Fluke?

Is she really that much a threat to republicans?

Senior Contributor

Is speaking the truth of her really "diminishing" her?   Why do you(as a party) put her on a pedestal?  Probably for very similar reasons. 

Senior Advisor

She is an individual expressing the objectives of people her age. It's the bully right that has declared war on her. Called her a whore that ought provide video tapes of her sexual activity.

You folks do NOT have a very close relationship with the truth and you are GD mean bassturds

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

She is an individual expressing the objectives of people her age. It's the bully right that has declared war on her. Called her a whore that ought provide video tapes of her sexual activity.

You folks do NOT have a very close relationship with the truth and you are GD mean bassturds

Most women aren't worried about birth control, they can buy that themselves for $.35/day. What most women are worried about is jobs.

Senior Contributor

Don, quit getting sidetracked with their silly argument here. If you will go back and look the post asks:

"Which party is the party of responsibility."

It referrs to "party" yet chooses only one person per party to represent them? How is that possible? How do they represent the entire party?  I could make the same post and pick Tom DeLay or Larry Craig or Ted Stevens or jsut some skinhead or thug off the street that favors Republicans - take your pick if I can pick one person and have them represent the diversity of ideas and actions for an entire party just by adding a title atop two pictues with a few words. Had they picked Obama and Romney, there might be some semblance of validity there.

Veteran Advisor

The democratic party picked ms. Fluke to represent them. She took on the mantle, and this makes her fair game. If Fluke is not the one you want as a representative, you should take up the issue with party officials and vent your concerns.

I think its a clever and valid way to make a point. If the images and personalities cause people to stop and think about which way they want America to go, its a good thing. If Ms. Fluke attracts voters, you should not have a concern with her. If not, maybe she really doesn't represent much.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Actually she was picked as one of several people to speak before a House committee if I remember correctly and then Limbaugh picked up on it. Otherwise, she would simply have given testimony and disappeared. She's hardly a party representative and in the bigger picture, she doesn't matter much at all except to a few zealots.

Now, let's talk about whether or not Larry Craig represents your party..........

Veteran Advisor

Isn't she , or didn't she, give a speech at the Convention?

I guess I thought she did or was going to. Must have been my error.

I don't think Larry Craig was anywhere near the RNC, but maybe you keep tabs on him.

Senior Advisor

Re: Isn't she , or didn't she, give a speech at the Convention?

Sandra Fluke To Speak At Democratic National Convention

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/sandra-fluke-democratic-national-convention_n_1819493.html

Kudos the Knapper for realizing how this has backfired on the dems. Most of the dems don't have a clue.

Senior Contributor

Re: Isn't she , or didn't she, give a speech at the Convention?

I had no idea at all that Fluke was rumored to be associated with the DNC.

If there is any truth to that then you may be the one that is correct. I suspect however that her day in public is long over except in lore.