Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

contrast

43 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: contrast

This is the goal of the Democrat party today, make more dependents and we argue with some of them everyday on here Smiley Wink

Veteran Advisor

Did you see this picture of the poor girl, who can't afford birth control?  Note the date on it. 

http://quite-rightly.blogspot.com/2012/03/sandra-flukes-european-deprivation.html

Veteran Advisor

You are still a liar. You know that isn't true.
Veteran Advisor

You guys are slipping up a little. She was not complaining that she personally could not afford birth control. Read the following 20.

Fluke graduated from Pennsylvania's Tussey Mountain School District in 1999.[11] She graduated from Cornell University in 2003[12] and worked in New York City for Sanctuary for Families, aiding victims of domestic violence and human trafficking.[12][13]
Veteran Advisor

You seem proud to highlight someone who got married and went into politics while her husband worked and trash someone else who got an excellent at the top of her class education and fights for women's rights. Typical repig.
Senior Contributor

You picked two people to represent millions and you think you have some kind of point about the two parties? If that's makes the comparison valid, do you think I might be able to find two people that represent something completely different and is skewed towards a Democrat? It would be just as meaningful. Should I comnpare Ex-Senator Larry Craig to some decorated Democrat veteran and say it means something about the two parties?

What do you think you are accomplishing with this? 

Veteran Advisor

"Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," she said. "For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that's practically an entire summer's salary."

The above is a direct quote from her testimony, as recorded by NPR  I was sure to use a 'not right wing' source, I hope NPR is neutral enough.  Emphasis added by me.

While she didn't specifically that she didn't have enough money to afford it, to me it sounds like she sure tried to imply it.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/02/23/147299323/law-student-makes-case-for-contraceptive-covera...

Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

You picked two people to represent millions and you think you have some kind of point about the two parties? If that's makes the comparison valid, do you think I might be able to find two people that represent something completely different and is skewed towards a Democrat? It would be just as meaningful. Should I comnpare Ex-Senator Larry Craig to some decorated Democrat veteran and say it means something about the two parties?

What do you think you are accomplishing with this? 

Sourpuss

Senior Contributor

No, you are the sourpuss, I'm the grumpypuss. This is well established as the truth.