cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: We want Sandra Flukes voice to be heard

Darrel Issa refused to allow her to speak during a congressional hearing. Repubs told dems that the one womans voice will not be heard in a hearing about womens issues.

Thus the dems held and unofficial hearing where her message was heard by some. Then Limbaugh starts the campaign to diminish her so the public will not take her seriously. She had done nothing wrong and Limbaugh made a viscious attack upon her.

And now you and other dittoheads chose to support the outrageous Limbaugh and defend the undefensible. You and Limbaugh cannot debate Sandra Fluke and the democrats without the offensive attacks on the opposition. It really exhibits how disgusting you people are and what lengths you will go to squelch the opposition.

You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Why not attack the daughters of the president. After all It might serve your political purpose well.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Isn't she , or didn't she, give a speech at the Convention?

A SLUG like Sandra Fluke. The opiinion of an ahole that won't reveal his name makes a gutsy attack on a brave young woman that speaks her mind in the public arena.

A cowardly anon can not win any awards for courage or decency.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don, We are in agreement

I think Sandra Fluke deserves to speak at the DNC and represent your party, too.  I think her resume and background qualify her for this position every bit as well as Obama's qualify him.

I think it is a great opportunity to showcase what the Democratic party is all about.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: We want Sandra Flukes voice to be heard

@kraft-t wrote:

Darrel Issa refused to allow her to speak during a congressional hearing. Repubs told dems that the one womans voice will not be heard in a hearing about womens issues.

The Dems formerly requested Dr. Barry Lynn (the head of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State.  On the afternoon before the hearing, they withdrew the request for Lynn, and substituted Fluke.  That is not standard operating procedure, and protocol is to not allow speakers without proper advance notice.  Thus, the Dems broke protocol, and are blaming the Republicans, for basically just following procedure. 
As to the 'one womans' voice, are you referring to the one woman being Fluke, or are you repeating the falsehood that she was the only woman, who was to testify?

Thus the dems held and unofficial hearing where her message was heard by some. Then Limbaugh starts the campaign to diminish her so the public will not take her seriously. She had done nothing wrong and Limbaugh made a viscious attack upon her.

I will give you that.  If Limbaugh had the brains or facts to properly refute this woman, without name calling, it would never have blown into what it had become.

And now you and other dittoheads chose to support the outrageous Limbaugh and defend the undefensible. You and Limbaugh cannot debate Sandra Fluke and the democrats without the offensive attacks on the opposition. It really exhibits how disgusting you people are and what lengths you will go to squelch the opposition.

Ok, let's debate.  I say, whoever writes the check, should be able to decide what that check is written for.  Georgetown broke no law, yet was called all sorts of bad things, along with Catholics in general.  Except for Rush, and a few idiots that most people don't pay any attention to, who has called her names, and squelched her opportunity to speak?  

You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Why not attack the daughters of the president. After all It might serve your political purpose well.

Well, I have heard plenty of times, how Romney's boys are 'cowards', and 'unpatriotic', but nothing bad about Obama's girls.  Why is that?