cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

cool dude vs. crazyman

For anybody who wasn't entirely invested into the identity issues of the 2008 campaign, one thing that was manifestly clear was that the Obama campaign was a very well run operation headed up by a guy who is cool under fire (seen by some who wish to as proof of the sinister intentions).

 

Contrast that with the chaotic nature of the Trump operation and the mercurial candidate.

 

The latest kerfuffel  features Trump vs. the lyin' press that is calling him on his mismanagement of his veterans PR op.

 

My sense is that it will only get worse- that despite his claims El Donaldo doesn't have it in him to "act presidential."

 

Although......the likely outcome is that we'll just have about 30% of the populace even angrier at the lyin' press, etc., and a country that is even more ungovernable than before.

 

 

8 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: cool dude vs. crazyman

My hope would be that Trump gets destroyed in a landslide and all the Professional Republicans (Rubio et al) who swung in behind him will have also made a lethal choice.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: cool dude vs. crazyman

Well, 90% of the media is liberal, the other 10% are mostly Bill Kristol types, so no help there. It's easy to be a "cool dude" when those that buy ink by the he barrel ( throwback to 20th century phrase are in the tank for you and McCain, your opponent is scared s***less of you, like figuring out how to wrestle a one armed girl...many would just forfit and McCain did.

The lock media has on elections will have to be defeated, someone like Trump is the only one that stands a chance. If Trump wins the big dance it'll be in spite of alot of things.

The media never vetted Obama, journalism died in 2008, any objective person sees that. Just look up the Charlie Rose and Tom Brokaw interview shortly after Obama was elected, they had no clue who he was and yet let him skate into the Whitehouse.
hardnox
Advisor

Re: cool dude vs. crazyman

I actually thought that the MSM gave McCain/Palin better than they deserved.

 

Joe the Plumber? Gimme a break.

 

It isn't their fault that Palin was wholly unprepared and fwiw, she still hasn't realized that she was sacrificed for precisely that purpose*- to create identity affiliation and then grievance when she was "attacked."

 

There really isn't another logical explanation.

 

And fwiw, she certainly could have played the part better, unfortunately nobody clued her in on the plotline.

 

 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: cool dude vs. crazyman


@hardnox wrote:

My hope would be that Trump gets destroyed in a landslide and all the Professional Republicans (Rubio et al) who swung in behind him will have also made a lethal choice.


Dream on, putz. 

 

image.jpeg

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

fell in the monkey pen

 

You should know better gilligan !

 

 

trumpApe.gif

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: fell in the monkey pen

Is it Trump who sucks their parts out of the womb and sells them to the highest bidder? Is it Trump who wants to criminalise under cover videographers who bring it to light?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: fell in the monkey pen

 

 

Is it you who doesn't understand the words : FAKED VIDEO ????

 

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: fell in the monkey pen

No one ever claimed it to be fake. It is not fake. That's the problem. That's why it has to be criminalised.