cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

corsi

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel?blend=1&ob=5#p/u

Interesting interview on Alex jones even if you are an obamaite. He hits on the only explanation I've heard of why Obama would have been born in Kenya, but the reason is pretty weak. How much would it have cost to fly to Kenya in 1961? A pretty good chunk of change I'm guessing. Still not buying the Kenya birth. Although the bc is a forgery, its not cause he was born in Kenya.
19 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: corsi

AND, of course, you know and have proof that it is a forgery.

Samnospam
Advisor

Provided that all before. The evidence is pretty overwhelming.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I saw nothing that proved it.  In fact, when you posted that garbage from some guy who is an "expert" I showed you how it was done and why the outer edges of the document wouldn't be the same since they were not connected to the scroll that a series of birth certs are recorded on and run through to make copies of them.  Sorry, it doesn't fly now any more than it flew then.  He was born in Hawaii and if you wish to continue to prove your stubbornness, go right ahead.  One should always keep one's mouth closed and let people think they are stupid rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Samnospam
Advisor

If you're interested in the truth you can find it.
r3020
Senior Advisor

I think they put out an obvious fake and then are going to try to shame people into shutting up. Typical Alinsky tactic.

Samnospam
Advisor

I'll bet they got stuck in a cover up of something that was in truth pretty trivial. Like ma and pa had a tiff and ma said the father was Joe dimaggio. Er, make that Willie Mays. Although I can see some resemblance to clement.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I was and did find it.  You haven't yet though.  You care to believe some like thinking jerk's OPINION instead of the truth.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Obvious fake??   Show the obvious fake.  

Samnospam
Advisor

the donald still playing along

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump, who staged a weeks-long public campaign questioning Barack Obama's eligibility to be president during March and April – and rose to the top of the pool of potential candidates for the 2012 GOP nomination then as a result – says he believes the "birth certificate" released by the White House is forged. http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303181#ixzz1NQPEy7Ul