cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: the donald still playing along

Well DUH!  Of course, he does and so do all the people who believe in fairy tales and hatred.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Of course he does. To think otherwise would be an admission that he knew his message was bullcrap all along. He had his day in the sun and it all; melted away in an instance. Now he is not fighting for the nomination but campaigning for his credibility.

Trump is a joke and a very bad one at that.

bruce MN
Advisor

He should take a lesson from Newt

that it's perfectly OK to change your postion on any issue multiple times within a few days.

And to call anybody who quotes you on what you wrote down somehwere or said on TV a liar..... for quoting you directly.

Maybe the GOP can come up wit a candidate who is a hybrid of all of these clowns...Pawlenty might come close to that.

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: He should take a lesson from Newt

Will your party be able to come up with a candidate who is not a felon? Probably best to use a throw away Like the r's did with mccain.
Samnospam
Advisor

Won't argue with that, but trump did initially accept the bc. So did I.
bruce MN
Advisor

God, I hope this stays on the burner.

Not so much about Obama, as i could care less if he is the nominee of the current outsider party...I hold no allegiance to him as an individual but do somewhat to that party.... but more about the fact that there just can never be enough public exposure of the general right wing freak show.

Keep up the good work Donald.

Samnospam
Advisor

Its sad when the truth and rule of law is a freak show. So who won dancing with the stars?
Samnospam
Advisor

more of the freak show bruce

"Sen. Rand Paul has single-handedly stopped the extension of three key provisions of the Patriot Act until after they expire at midnight Thursday. Unless he folds. The Senate voted to end debate on the measure, but Sen. Paul, a Kentucky Republican, is insisting the Senate debate the measure for a full 30 hours, which would extend beyond the midnight expiration. Mr. Paul’s tactic is procedural: By not agreeing to a request for unanimous consent to yield back debate time, he can insist the debate continues until 7a.m. Friday, past the midnight expiration of the provisions. Mr. Paul, a libertarian who opposes the Patriot Act, could change course and allow a vote before the provisions expire."
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: more of the freak show bruce

I thinik he's running into some serious opposition from hs own party o that one. It will take some Dem votes for him to get to 60..

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: more of the freak show bruce

P.S. Did you see if he and the old man stood up and cheeed for Bibi yesterday along with the other hypocrits?

Surely their positions on foreign aide alone should have kept the in their seats. But nice guys,  I suppose, and everyobdy else was doin' the standing O.