cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Re: Tom has a good point

dagwud, people don't always act rationally. In most towns and cities, if a white guy is in a predominately black neighborhood after dark, police and most people automatically make the assumption that he's there to buy drugs. Does that make it true? No, but that's the assumption. So, in a predominately black area where there is a polling station, they(2 people) are standing outside of it saying some outlandish and nasty things, where people in that same area WILL NOT cooperate with law enforcement when a crime is committed within their neighborhood, yes, it's more than odd.

The video appears real and unaltered, but the motive behind them is what is very strange, because of where they were and what they were saying. Given the problems at polling places in the last 10 years, the polling monitors would have, and probably did call the police. So, why was a video made, and by whom? That's seems as the least likely place to recruit like-minded people, or even to get people to listen to their message, and add in the paranoia factor, and it looks skeptical at best. People would automatically ignore them because of where they were at.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Canuck Sings Kum-By-Ya While Enemy Kills Him and Family

@Canuck_2 wrote:

As Tom says 1 little clip of a couple 'black' guys talking murder, racially motivated, has stirred many 'white' people to get all excited.

How many 'white' people have said similar or worse things and been ignored as kooks.

And do not say others do not propose murdering other races or cultures because there have been and still are several on here who propose nuking those who believe in a different god than them and 1 who has proposed many times creating a disease that would wipe out all 'Arabs' and leave others untouched.

From outside your country I see all the hype about these few radicals as the old race hatred being resurrected in the USA.

Who is going to benefit from that?

I don't think that you could recognize an enemy if you ran up face to face with one.....Lucky for your family, that you live in an area that the US military watches over.

If you had been in WW2 over in Germany, and came over the top of a hill and you ran into a batalion of Krauts....what would you do?  Whip out a checkerboard and sit down and play a game of checkers with them?  No.... you have to take out the enemy before they take YOU out.

An enemy is any one, or any group that has stated its intent on destroying you, your family, and everything that you hold dear.   You do not play "footsie" with someone who is pledged to kill you.... you do everything in your power to squash the ever lovin' $#!+ outta them... and all those who follow in their footsteps.

Yes, I am a firm believer in using any means possible, including scientific solutions, to end the threat of determined enemies to myself and all that I hold dear.

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

And if you were in Iraq or Afghanistan you would be shooting everything that moved, men women and children nust because you thought they might be a threat.

And you know what that gets? More people wanting to do anything to get revenge and retribution. Also known by many as terrorists.

Yep, glad I live here where things are peaceful and we have few if any people trying to kill us just because.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Canuck, it must have rained in Iowa again today, because somebody has been watching their John Wayne movies again.

If you notice, he was pretty vague on the intricate details of his butt kicking. It's because John Wayne has been dead since 1979 and he couldn't make a wannabe movie about Iraq or Afghanistan for the platoon of couch warriors.

The only danger Milligan has ever faced is cheap toilet paper.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

And if you were in Iraq or Afghanistan you would be shooting everything that moved, men women and children nust because you thought they might be a threat.

And you know what that gets? More people wanting to do anything to get revenge and retribution. Also known by many as terrorists.

Yep, glad I live here where things are peaceful and we have few if any people trying to kill us just because.

Sure...you betcha....I still to this day have those Japanese terrorists come over and tie my shoe laces together. </sarcasm>

Get real.... If you break the back of the enemy, they are done for in attacking you.  There will be no more Imams teaching Ji'had to kids, there will be just a lot less of them to organize.... and if that does not work the first time, you gas up the planes and fly over a nice coating of Sarin gas until the "weeds" are controlled.....just like you do with Round-Up herbicides.

Sooner, or later, the will to attack us will be broken, then you send in the teams to convert them from their thought memes, which will end the cycle of Ji'hadism.

General Sherman, of Civil War fame, understood this....total war means total victory....people seem to forget that lesson, now-a-days.

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

You are so filled with hate for people on the other side of the world that you can not see the evil you are suggesting.

You propose killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of other humans who are totally innocent of any wrong doing because a few radicals have committed a terrible act of exactly what you are proposing only you are talking of a far bigger scale.

Now step back for a moment and consider what you propose.

Revenge attacks, you slap me, I punch you, you break my leg and I break your back.

No winner there and no future for you or your ancestors.

You better take up atheism so you can see the error in your ways.

Now go out and enjoy the life you have and do no one any harm.

Midwest1959584
Veteran Contributor

Re: dagwud, for your reading pleasure

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

That proceeding was a well documented political, for show only 3 ring circus, with Bush's Peter Karsinow carrying the winger water.

Just a extension of the Gonzalez/Goodling Regents brats idealogical attempt to sanitize the Courts by hammering on the system to conduct investigations that never hold up.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

I guess that the link was what I thought that it probably was. Midwest has a continual pattern of race, and OTHER religion hating and linking to like-minded websites. I wonder when we'll see a link to David Duke's website.

Milligan's wife, or him fulfilling his underlying fantasies that he can't seem to suppress???????

Midwest1959584
Veteran Contributor

Oh tool, you really are desparate aren't you.  You saying the US Commision on Civil Rights government website, is a race hating website.  Hilarious!!!!! Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Bag.  ( Can I call you tool?)  I am really pleased you finally see the light  tool,  in the fact that you think your gov has a continual pattern of race and OTHER religion hating. We knew all that fit throwing and yelling on here was just a show, Welcome aboard son!!!!!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/...