Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Canuck Sings Kum-By-Ya While Enemy Kills Him and Family

Everything_About_Islam.jpg
@Canuck_2 wrote:

You are so filled with hate for people on the other side of the world that you can not see the evil you are suggesting.

You propose killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of other humans who are totally innocent of any wrong doing because a few radicals have committed a terrible act of exactly what you are proposing only you are talking of a far bigger scale.

Now step back for a moment and consider what you propose.

Revenge attacks, you slap me, I punch you, you break my leg and I break your back.

No winner there and no future for you or your ancestors.

You better take up atheism so you can see the error in your ways.

Now go out and enjoy the life you have and do no one any harm.

In our airliners they stole with glee,

and played out their Islamic killing spree.

In Allah's name they aimed the planes into OUR buildings to smash....,

And, we should have answered their deeds with a Nuclear Flash!

Some peaceniks think that Islam is a religion of peace....

It will only be, when the last of them are melted into grease.

(Original poem by Craig Milligan)

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

Re: dagwud, for your reading pleasure

I believe, MW, that every official federal open hearing is followed by a published transcript.

The CoCR didn't just pick this one out for publishing, nor did it consider it too much this or that and not publish it.

The fact of t's publication isn''t what is being responded to. More so, the content and nature of the testimony and the cred of the commission members, which is every bit as open to discussion and even to criticism as would be members of the Supreme Court or the Congress or your local Board of Supervisors would be. 

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

No irony in the back window, is there?

What would your response be to a mural on a pickup tail gate depcting another pickup truck piloted by  a couple of crackers draggin' around an elderly Arfrican American gentleman by a log chain along with the inscription "Everything I need to know about White People, I learned in Texas."

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Well Craig your hate is still showing.

So a dozen men from Saudi Arabia (mostly) hijacked some planes and crashed them into buildings full of innocents. Those innocents included Muslims and non believers as well as Christians and you want to nuke who and what? Afghanistan?, Iraq? or some other country filled with people who had nothing to do with the murder of all those people.

That is hate! It sure is not justified and it sure is not correct or legal under any ones religion.

And I suppose you will stand up and say Christians would never do anything like that.

Before you do read this  http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/bosnia.htm

Bosnian Muslims were hopelessly outgunned. As the Serbs gained ground, they began to systematically roundup local Muslims in scenes eerily similar to those that had occurred under the Nazis during World War II, including mass shootings, forced repopulation of entire towns, and confinement in make-shift concentration camps for men and boys. The Serbs also terrorized Muslim families into fleeing their villages by using rape as a weapon against women and girls.

The actions of the Serbs were labeled as 'ethnic cleansing,' a name which quickly took hold among the international media.

Despite media reports of the secret camps, the mass killings, as well as the destruction of Muslim mosques and historic architecture in Bosnia, the world community remained mostly indifferent. The U.N. responded by imposing economic sanctions on Serbia and also deployed its troops to protect the distribution of food and medicine to dispossessed Muslims. But the U.N. strictly prohibited its troops from interfering militarily against the Serbs. Thus they remained steadfastly neutral no matter how bad the situation became.

Throughout 1993, confident that the U.N., United States and the European Community would not take militarily action, Serbs in Bosnia freely committed genocide against Muslims. Bosnian Serbs operated under the local leadership of Radovan Karadzic, president of the illegitimate Bosnian Serb Republic. Karadzic had once told a group of journalists, "Serbs and Muslims are like cats and dogs. They cannot live together in peace. It is impossible."

And what is the death count of innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq from the invasion of the Christian armies in the last 8 years?

There is lots of evil and hate in all religions, it takes a lot of people not brainwashed by the hate of religion to keep all the religious hate mongers in line.

Your comments show you have been brain washed by all the hate propaganda.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

I really don't care. For some reason, you want to continue some sort of dialogue with me, and I couldn't want something any less. I didn't, and won't click on any link that you paste just to see how stupid your train of thoughts are. I think you're a bass-ackward racist redneck, and I really don't like you, or people like you. You prove time and again your hatred and ignorance is some sort of badge of honor to wear on your sleeve.

The negative part of free speech is that extremists like you have it too. Oh well, that's the price that we normal people must pay.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

I guess that you didn't notice that the POS redneck driving that truck PARKED IN A HANDICAP SPOT!!!!!!!!

Midwest1959584
Veteran Contributor

Tom seemed hell-bent on saying the NBP does't exist and weren't doing any of the things we've said on here.  My objective was to point out to him it was serious enough to be addressed by the COCR.