cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

deep state conspiracy

the anti-Good People deep state operator who leaked Cohen's financial docs to the press said he did it because they had "disappeared" from the government database.

Just like the durn gubmint to lose important stuff.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: deep state conspiracy

I read somewhere that if there were doc's missing its most likely they were hidden by Mueller or the NY da, for whatever reason.

Kind of sceptical of the guys excuse, he violated the law, of course I know in the pursuit of Trump thats ok.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

did you even read your own link

"It may be that someone reached out to FinCEN to ask to limit disclosure of certain SARs related to an investigation, whether it was the special counsel or the Southern District of New York.” (The special counsel, Robert Mueller, is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. The Southern District is investigating Cohen, and the F.B.I. raided his office and hotel room last month.)"

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Puhleeze...

The directive was in regard to your 2nd (inecessary) paragraph.  

Witch Hunt!!!

Personal decline can be excruciating to observe. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Puhleeze...

You guys have really feel in love with that selective application of the law thing, be careful it may bite you one day.

Highlighted
Advisor

You are all over the place

The “strange bedfellows” thingee....Sam and Crazy Maxine:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/democrats-crew-ask-mnuchin-recusal-cohen-sara

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: You are all over the place

Kinda curious matter as to who gets to be Good People.