Highlighted
Senior Contributor

deer gto you missed a post

is there a reason you run from me --PLEASE TRY ME

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: deer gto you missed a post

Try what? You haven't once, beat anybody! You have never, never, maintained a serious dialog with anyone! That is why, all you get are put downs, and insults, your a jerk, and really haven't anything worth more than that. So get used to it, your an idiot, with nothing useful to add to any conversation. Get Lost, Dip$hit!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: READ YOUR POST S--,L---O--W---E---R---

and meet a real idiot --the reason people respond like you is your mentality stops with 4 letter words and have no self esteem and low testosterone--now the post you missed concerned your massive portfolio --was the question too deep or were you a liar and i pointed it out --please dont shame your kids and post like a grown up not the 2 year old brat you depict --have a good day you made mine !!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: READ YOUR POST S--,L---O--W---E---R---

@lpman wrote:

and meet a real idiot --the reason people respond like you is your mentality stops with 4 letter words and have no self esteem and low testosterone--now the post you missed concerned your massive portfolio --was the question too deep or were you a liar and i pointed it out --please dont shame your kids and post like a grown up not the 2 year old brat you depict --have a good day you made mine !!!!

That description sounds awfully familiar to a bloke who use to haunt here some time ago.  Ollie I think his name was.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: READ my reply SLOWER

and watch not so greAT RUN FOR COVER --I LOVE MAYBE YOU 2 CAN HOOK UP AGAIN AND MAKE BOTH FEEL BETTER GOTCAH!!!