Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

democrats always shooting themselves in the foot

Democrats hate gun sales.

Democrats riot.

Allot of people who never thought they needed a gun change their mind.

Gun sales through the roof.

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: democrats always shooting themselves in the foot

Democrats have lost their minds.  To spin how looting & burning a Target store is necessary, is beyond me...but that is their "right side of history" argument.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I think more and more traditional democrat voting blocks are going to splinter off of these outrages. When you have Black civil rights lawyers saying enough is enough, you know they jumped the shark.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

I think more and more traditional democrat voting blocks are going to splinter off of these outrages.

Don’t think so.  America is not going to let 2016 happen in 2020.  America WILL VOTE.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

Packard27
Senior Contributor

A Democrat is just a Republican who has not yet been mugged or had his own home or business looted and then burned to the ground by a swarm of peaceful BLM/Antifa protesters.

Getting utterly abandoned by their local police force during their greatest time of need, of course, is always a bonus for the conversion of these barefooted liberal pilgrims.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Packard, I live in what I would call a pretty decent, law abiding area, yet over the years my child hood home was burglarized, my grandparents house literally had the door kicked in and was burglarized, my sister's place had the door kicked in, and scores of people I know have had their places robbed. 

If you call law enforcement, they usually show up just to help document the event for insurance, but don't take fingerprints or get too concerned. 

What on earth is it like to live in a  place that is NOT considered decent and law abiding? And how did we get to this point in America where we think we should tolerate and live with crime?

What has happened to the rule of law?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

I don’t know, but I suppose it might all depend upon how much diversity you are currently blessed with in your own neighborhood, your town, and your place of employment. Do not also discount the presence of a small number of very angry, underemployed (i.e. few or no skill sets), pseudo-intellectual (i.e. college time sans actual learning) ne’er do wells who are still living in their Mom’s guest room or basement. Together, they are not a pleasant group to be around.

Then again, who really can say? Location, Location, and Location still seems to apply.