cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

democrats running away from obalmo

almost every demoncrat in close races are avoiding him like a plague------come on libs tell us why----in ky the dem candidate is advertising how she doesnt agree with obalmo but the lies arent flying

9 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: democrats running away from obalmo

Really. Name 10 of them. Gotcha.

I await your idiotic reply followed by the standard run and hide accusation. Over to you brain wave.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here Gough...watch the video in the link of all the Dems running AWAY from Obama.  Now I got you!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/09/20/these-days-democrats-arent-talking-muc...

r3020
Senior Advisor

The dems new campaign slogan is I hate Obama more than my opponent. Who new the dems were such racist against the black fella.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I just didn't catch those ten names. Play it again Sam.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:GOOD SHOT AT GOOBOY

i love making a fool out of him but i refuse to do his homework and he is too dumb to ----but i do love it as he sees i only post facts unike his childish banter notice how no libs came to obalmos defense

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Yeah. I got the first one. What's the names of the other ones again.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Don't know about all the states, but here in MN we have the clown Franken saying that he doesn't support Obama on a lot of issues, even though he voted with Obama's agenda close to 100% of the time. Franken does have 48% support and will probably win easily as he has a lock, due to demographics, on about a third of the vote just by saying he is a progressive democrat and will keep the govt spigots of money flowing.

Actually wish that a guy like McFadden was taking on Gov. Goofy since he would seem an easy target. This Jeff Johnson just seems too MN nice to be a serious challenge to the doofus Dayton. Dayton's camp runs an ad about how Johnson voted to cut $600 million in school funding, and Johnson does have the balls to come back and call out Dayton for not paying MN income or estate taxes on his inherited wealth. Basically the only income Dayton recognizes and pays taxes on is his governor salary, so you can make a good argument that he pays zero in new money as that is just recycling government taxes.

"It's pretty hopeless"

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The argument can be made that unless a congressional candidate invites Obama to be on the same stage campaigning for them....they are "running from Oblamo".    Michelle Obama said that after Obama was the Dem nominee that was the "first time I`ve been proud of America".   Obama, I suppose wants Dem candidates to do well so he can do things "legal like" but it appears he really doesn`t care.  His last 2 years will be spent pushing the extent of his executives orders to the hilt.  In the safety of knowing that the "first Black President' will never be removed from office. 

Each day it becomes more clear that Obama was indeed a Manchurian candidate.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WHILE YOUR PLAYING

like a kid ck out the races state by state---the no running fom the mulatto iod now 15 and as i opnly post facts i gotcha good LOL