Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

democrats should be just so proud of what they've done

20 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: democrats should be just so proud of what they've done

What Hitler and Tojo couldn’t do, Antifa has done. 

Abraham Lincoln

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

Abraham Lincoln
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And Republicans can be proud, that they have elected the leader that REALLY IS the reason for the downfall of America.  

The way justifies the means.  And you think it’s all good.  And it’s the Democrats fault?  You better think again buddy, whom is really destroying America from within.  (Hint:  you helped elected him to office - and help keep him there with your lies and BS you bring to this blog daily)....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Democrats run every major city in America and have for a long time. Trump has been president for 3 years.  And was not involves in politics before.

Trump did none of the looting burning or killing.

You're not rational karen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You can get help Jen for not being wanted. You don't have to lash out at the rest of society because of the scars from your parents. They have doctors and medicines for your condition.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Amd i have just the cure - getting rid of Trump in the fall.  He will lose - You can see the change in America, and it will stop at the White House steps, when Trump is removed from office....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump's not the one who refused to abort you so you could be forced to do the laundry, cooking, cleaning and milking. That was your momma and daddy. Getting rid of Trump won't get rid of that pain. For that you need professional help.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Can’t win the argument, so you turn the argument into an attack of my personal life.  I’m 64 years old - and I’m still alive.  I plan on being alive, well after your PINO is removed from office.   

I can’t wait to see Trump’s big belly, sticking out of his orange jump suit - it will match his favorite makeup just fine.  And I will be there, to yell “Lock him up - lock him up!”

Trump’s days are numbered, both for the office he holds, and his freedom....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I can’t wait to see Trump’s big belly, sticking out of his orange jump suit - it will match his favorite makeup just fine.  And I will be there, to yell “Lock him up - lock him up!”               Trump’s days are numbered, both for the office he holds, and his freedom....)

Tick tock, what do you got Trump being locked up for?  Because he mean to your anteefer peeps?  Because your stock market predictions were so wrong?  Who's gonna arrest Trump for his tick tock crimes? - remember "defund the police".