cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

dems require id to attend conv-----WHY????

why do the demorats require id to attend conv--and why are they busing in thousands of blacks ---wouldnt they come on their on or are these akll welfare who dont have money

10 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: dems require id to attend conv-----WHY????

You see Moll - they have to have ID because the POTUS wants to keep out aliens, worms like you and mysterious objects.  The blacks are coming of their own free will to pay homage to their president.  I know the repigs will say they all belong to rent a crowd but I think the security is a little better than that.   Most of them would be on welfare because if they had a job, they would be at work.  Does that make sense?  Try to understand the protocol is a little different than the RNC.  No burnt out movie stars, no lucious little Sarah Palin to sexual arouse the crowd and certainly no old has been senators like McCain.  Sounds like something you might enjoy!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Rethen why not

do the same about voters --wouldnt the pot want the election to be clean and honest

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It's called the Secret Service fool.  NOT the DNC.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Rethen why not

I seem to recollect that most of the voter fraud cases in recent potus elections have centered around the gop.  Can you say Florida and Ohio?

nwobcw
Advisor

Please find a better arguement than ten dollare t-shirt slogan you got off a welfare line.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You mean you saw that on a T-shirt??  Where?  I may want to sue them for stealing my idea.  Hey, moron, any time ANY president goes somewhere, the Secret Service dictates the security.  All of the delegates to the gop had to show two forms of ID, at least their state meeting before the convention in order to get their passes to attend.  Is that NOT an ID check?

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

It's because they heard you and Milligan are going to try and get in!!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: name that fraud

or go on out as a loser one more time

nwobcw
Advisor

So ID should be required to attend something as trivial as a convention but not something important as voting?   Typical dumocrat backwards thinking.