cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

director of communications must be fired on the spot

the director of communications must be fired on the spot......no if, ands or buts about it........using such filth, saying it to the media,

this "person" is old enough and educated enough (jd from harvard), he should know better......

why trump has let this go on for this long is beyond reasoning.....trump needs to tweet "your fired".

22 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: director of communications must be fired on the spot

Meh, let's keep him around a while for the entertainment value.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I have been away from news for a while, heard a little about the Scaramucci "encounter", but I just read the New Yorker article. This guy is a real scum bag. He is mad at Prebus for blocking his appointment originally, so he's out to get him and anyone else he can think of, maybe even Bannon. Looks to me like when one drains a swamp, the trash fish are all that's left. Trump deserves him.

New Yorker Article:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-le...

bruce MN
Advisor

Trump said his grabbing comment was just normal locker room talk. He minutes think that all of his base talks that way. 

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

I can't believe that the president hasn't did anything with this potty moth commuications director.......there is no excuse for such

language.....and yet, nobody has poasted a "i'm sorry"........what a unprofessional bunch.

you know, if we would have used such language here, ishmaul would have taken care of that in short order, and wouldn't allow it.......

SF  and agriculture.com pat yourself on the back........he have higher standards than the white house.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

The Mooch

The Mooch (Scaramucci's nickname) sold off his business in anticipation of being one of Trump's business elite cabinet, but Prebus blocked him. So there is a vendetta to pay back.

He's pretty foul sounding for a Harvard grad.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sounds like Mooch fits right in with the so called president's men....

Tick Tock......BONGx8!!!!!!!!
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

If the guy gets you people all wound up I say give him a raise.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Keep the Mooch

No, we want him to stay. He is EXACTLY what Trump needs. Besides, he's just a Communications Director. He will put the face on Trump's politics that it deserves. Love the Mooch.