Did you mean: 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Keep the Mooch

And teach you a few new words

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

He can teach children all over the US new words. I'm afraid that I'm old enough to have heard them all.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I am sure the children can teach you a few. Just ask them.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

You got me outsmarted and beat buddy. I give. Maybe I don't know enough foul language and even a kid could teach me something. You're probably right.

Glad you like the Mooch so much. Who'd figured a New York born Harvard educated businessman with a foul mouth would represent you so well and become endeared to you so fast as well a garner your obvious respect? 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

i was informed today i dont know anything

was in contact with a person back east today. was talking about the stuff going on....I said that the communications director is a very poor

person to put in there, the language he has used is enough in my book to fire....the chief of commuications.

I was informed that I don't know anything, and everyone back east loves him, and that's the way everyone talks......

I informed him, no it isn't..........

I was also informed that I haven't been around people and I don't get out and I live too sheltered of a life..............

ok.....and so what's wrong with that........while I have interest in an entertainment establishment, I don't frequent there all the time....

and also, we do not accept such language, you will be asked to leave, if not you will be shown the door, and if that doesn't work,

you will be grabbed by your belt and shirt coller and be thrown out.........and that's been done several times.

sure, I like a drink now and then, and have sowed a few wild oats, but such talk, such as that, in a bar, no mind in the public avenue as

the media......that is NO room for it at all.........

the most worst is, trump said nothing, neither did mooch, say they were sorry for such stuff......but to show where trumps head is,

he fires the chief of staff, he was aginst mooch.....and the press secy quit because mooch was hired..........this just makes one want

to vomit, this bunch keeps getting deeper and deeper, tells more and more lies, tries to make everyone believe they are the good

guys when they are not, that everyone is wrong, but them........I think one must really consider, is this bunch sane ?

what does it tell us of their moral fiber ??

I don't know where here is getting his advice, but its wrong.....very very wrong.

I just hope and pray, that the generals he has in cabinet positions, will show no fear and tell tweety bird, that he's wrong........oh

he will fire them with a tweet

but if you are class I, grade A jerk like mooch.........you are just fine.

pardon me, I have to go vomit

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

opps spoiler alert !!!

if one sits back and looks at this whole mooch deal.......one must ask...........why ??

we had the press secy quit when the fellow was hired as director of communications, then, the chief of staff......you don't go around getting

a new chief of staff all the time........

mooch has NO experience in PR or Communications.....granted he has a JD from Harvard.....but that's far from communications.

he has worked in money most of the time, and founded skybridge........an international investment/brokerage company.

it just doesn't add up............or doesn't it  ???????????

it seems we come up with one little word again..........RUSSIA !

as background, moocho is worth 80 million (soon to be 40 millon once mrs moocho get done with him)

it seems that skybridge did a lot of business in Russia......with part the communist party itself......a lot of "deals" with

"investment"......it seems moocho was to get a job in the WH earlier, but, an issue arrived in his finances and with the

Russians.....and someone dropped it......so he was no longer considered.

later he sells out of skybridge, yet his wife still works there

isn't it ood, we come back to a common problem with trump........russia

he got rid of commey due to Russia......he wan't to get rid of the AG, because he will not force the investigation to be dropped, and

he wants to fire the chief investigator into the Russia issue..........

if someone was on trail, and such "evidence" was presented......there would be no question.....guilty.......but here, oh no.

I just don't understand why people cant not see the big picture.......trump has a problem with Russia, and there is something there.

something he does not want out.....why try to fire everyone, why have a whole office of private lawyers.....it should be handled

like we are told........if you have nothing to hide, then you should not mind someone looking into it.....

moocho must have something pretty big on tweety bird....if the press secy quits, he fires the chief of staff, to wanting to fire the

AG to fire the special investigator........

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: opps spoiler alert !!!

It all stinks Cheapo....it has since the start.  Trump is very, very sensitive about his personal finances.  He should never, ever have been allowed the so called presidency without he himself being "extreme vetted".  

Where's the taxes?  His followers he say, "  'Tis no big deal!".   Sorry....it IS A BIG DEAL!!!!  A very big deal, and it seems to get bigger by the day.  There is something hiding in his personal finance crap - I sure as heck hope that Mueller is able to sniff it out...

Tick Tock.....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(if you have nothing to hide, then you should not mind someone looking into it.....)

Sounds like you are on board with an appointment of a special counsel to probe Clinton, Rice & Lynch - if they have nothing to hide, why would anyone mind someone looking into it?

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

if there is a problem there......yes it should be looked into

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: director of communications must be fired on the spot

Sorry - they aren't the so called president Edmund55. There seems to be some kind of blockage with you guys - you can't seem to separate the fact that Trump, being the so called president, is much more subject to blackmail than Todd you listed. If they had been elected president, and there were questions, the questions would also need to pass the scrutiny. But you guys don't even want to look - even though more than 74% of Americans, and 64% of Republicans, say they should be released.

The man standing in as president, is a known liar. But, everything is just fine with you guys. What will it take, and how far will America fall, before you guys finally say, "Enough".

Tick Tock.....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen