Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: does anyone remember

didn't like that much now did we?
Senior Advisor

@Samnospam wrote:

How we were all told how the election of Barry was going to repair the image of the USA around the world.  The world would love us again because bush was gone.   Do you think maybe that rather than a change of suits a change of attitude might have been more in order.  Can you think of a better way to make the world hate you than secretly spying on them.

NSA internal memos obtained by Le Monde detailed the use of a sophisticated surveillance programme, known as Genie.

US spies allegedly hacked foreign networks, introducing the spyware into the software, routers and firewalls of millions of machines.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24628947#TWEET931362

Would this be the nobel peace prize winning Barry? I remember that. Right after the apology tour, just before the drones and kill list. Isn't it funny how Obama likes to listen mostly to white Christians?

Senior Contributor

grouchy says we all can trust the Amateur In Chief......oh wait,  here's another fall out from having a no experience resume Empty Chair In Chief......

And remember,  any critic of pResident FlusterCuck is "raaaaaaaaaaacist".

Advisor

The title to that article is WAY overblown.

Senior Contributor

just making point everynation spies on others including our so called allys.    

Senior Contributor

Well, by my count, we have at least four countries that we consider allies, that have publically denounced the NSA spying on their citizens.

Senior Advisor

Those of you that have a fondness for the state of Isreal, would probably be shocked i say shocked to know  that allie probably knows more about our state secrets than we could ever imagine. In fact there are probably intelligence gathering by any and all governments of note. WE don't have the only rodeo in town.

Veteran Advisor

Like I said,30-45 years ago,we didn't all these traitorous assholes violating their oaths playing hero by telling their country's secrets. We and everyone else have always spied on as many countries as we could -allies or enemy.
Advisor

We're not talking about state secrets, we're talking about every interaction any human on the planet has across the digital world.

And the original point was whether Obama has repaired the worlds view of the USA,  I think it is patently obvious that he has not.    

Senior Contributor

Poor shifty, he is running out of straws to grasp.