Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

duplicate

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: 2 of Trump’s 3 wives were immigrants

(Proving once again that we need them to do jobs most Americans won’t.)

OK, so you and Bruce's mom read the same dopey websites; it would however be my guess that you can't hold a candle to Bruce's mom.

Highlighted
Advisor

She’s a dream Ed.  Although a bit frustrating as I can’t quite get her to buy in to my “Trump is an unprecedented disaster but things would likely be much considerably worse had Hilary squeaked it out by less than 100,00 votes like Trump did.

She’s one of those “there are no bad people” schoolmarm/church lady types.  Which makes her a joy to be around but sorta hard to make believe the dangers of the extreme right.  She was a teenager when the Big Warended and sorta thinks that the Allied Nations took care of that.

We have lots of interesting discussions. 

As for nox, he’s the real deal.  The sort of fellow who for people who run around blowing smoke, to remain comfortable with their bullsxxt, have to convince themselves aren’t paying attention or pointing it out to anybody.

Highlighted
Advisor

Sorry, my wife had shared that with me sometime in the last week or two having gotten it via a post from one of her ***** hat knitting old friends. But I'd forgotten that your post had no doubt triggered my memory.

My wife's old HS friends are an interesting group- studious midwestern gals who have all had careers and raised families, etc.