cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

farm rescue

my son and i will be goin to fargo nd to assist farmers i nthe harvest in the wing and cleveland ares of north dakota . we fly out of austin on sunday the 12th i cant wait, never been there

27 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: farm rescue

Who cares.
Senior Advisor

@onebigbyrd wrote:

my son and i will be goin to fargo nd to assist farmers i nthe harvest in the wing and cleveland ares of north dakota . we fly out of austin on sunday the 12th i cant wait, never been there

I've never heard of this organization until a few days ago on this website. What kind of assistance are you giving and whom are the recipients?

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

my son and i have cdl license and will be drivin trucks, never been i nthat part of the country lookin forward to it. geough thx for the positive influence

Senior Advisor

@onebigbyrd wrote:

my son and i have cdl license and will be drivin trucks, never been i nthat part of the country lookin forward to it. geough thx for the positive influence

Who is it you are going to rescue?

Senior Contributor

I don't know a lot about it, but my understanding is they help farmers who have been injured or have health problems that can't do their work for that season.  They don't keep on farming for you all the time, they pull you through the season at hand.

Veteran Advisor

Well, May God Bless you and keep you from all harm. 😇

Oh, by the way, pay no attention to the old washed-up Communist from Austrailia, 👺 he's mostly harmless. 👹
Senior Contributor

Let me expand this. The immature sucker who is telling us his benevolence is running over is not as it appears. I would guess he is aligned with a religious mob who exploit psychologically vulnerable people in an attempt to spread the "good word". Then the likes of Craig give him his daily dose of god by offering blessings. Not even the wisdom of Iowa can see through this charade so he joins in.

No one in today's world does these unselfish acts unless there is something in it. Flying around the country at their own expense, why hasn't he got a job to go to? Maybe just another freeloader on the system? Did you think of that Craig? No. It is not one of your strong points.

Where does he stay? Motels? Bludge on the cockie? Help for weeks until recuperation in exchange for prayers? Where is this cockies neighbours who have those unique Christian qualities to help their fellow man? Bit scarce on the ground ay. Amongst the blinding light of giving all one has for free in the name of Jesus, no one anticipated something different?

This guy will now be too embarrassed to reply or too stupid not to and then I can have a real whack at him. Lets see.

By the way craig. I deliberately passed your home when over there a month ago. Brian was right. I thought it was an outdoor piggery. You might have seen me. I stopped at the road and drove slowly in a little Chinese rice burner. Didn't take me long to realise what I am dealing with. A big noise basically. Like a horses dllk, your big when you are out.

Not bad for a harmless communist ay mate? Think before you attack comrade.
Senior Advisor

Well Byrd may God bless you for your kindness and selflessness. You are living the Christian life and are an example for the rest of us. Kudos. Stay safe and I am sure you will enjoy your time helping someone in a time of need.

Veteran Advisor

What did you see in the driveway? If you can't tell me, I know that you are lying. What kind of crops were growing? What did the post box look like?