cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: farm rescue

@gough whitlam wrote:
Comrade I know it hurts when such a pious prlck like you gets your ego smashed to bits. It matters nothing that I visited your farm or not. The point is I sucked right in and you fell for it. That is undeniable. Your rattling on about a small tarradiddle is the only defence you have for yourself wide open. I never let a little lie get in the way of a good story mate and wow. Did you come in spinner!

All your religious buddies on here come in with pathetic support when they see the net god from Iowa is susceptible to the washed up communist from Australia. How embarrassing for you. But we loved having a laugh at your sanctimonious untouchable vulnerability. You should see the emails I got from those closet democrats.

Nonetheless I got you a beauty and I won't be leaving anytime soon because of it so suck in a few deep breaths and take it on the chin. Any real man would.

You slandered him with a lie. He called you all it. You admitted you are a liar. That's all there is.

Veteran Advisor

It is I that got a laugh at YOU, and, .... you did a masterful job of demonstrating, to everyone here, that you are a common, scum-sucking, Liar!

Stick with something that you know, like fornicating with your livestock. 😘🐖
Senior Contributor

Careful 20. At no time did I admit to lying but using the term tarradiddle does not implicate me. My guilt lies with not remembering the horrible dump he called his home. My use of that word was yet another trap for you pair to grab and bingo. But if both of you want to have a laugh, go for it. Neither of you have a sense of humour so don't strain yourself doing it.

Both of you have again left yourself open for more criticism by continuing to reply with worthless plays on words!!! I took the mickey out of him big time and you pair cannot see you are the origins of the humour. Both of you are nothing but a godbotherering pair of wanna be's.

Then craig suggests some irresponsible acts with animals like he is familiar with those activities.he usually does that when he is out of ammo or he cannot match it with me. It demonstrates his limits and he hates me having a shot put on his holiness. You still have problems accepting that black guy is having rumpy pumpy with your daughter because of traditional racist heritage ay. Then you both call me out. Craig is as bent as a dogs hind leg with his dodgy hay admission but he takes the high moral ground including not paying taxes on his cash hay sales.

Both you cats need to have a look at yourself before poking fun at others. The fact remains I smashed his ego and he didn't like it. Then you chime with an attempt to support that freak. So if you think that is slanderous, set the court date. I will go back to defend it. In fact I can't wait. Bring it on Richard cranium.

But in the meantime, I love it. Leave yourselves open again and I will do it again. Both of you are like a cat playing with a mouse and can't see it is happening to you. Have a nice day. Mine has been great so far.
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Careful 20. At no time did I admit to lying but using the term tarradiddle does not implicate me. My guilt lies with not remembering the horrible dump he called his home. My use of that word was yet another trap for you pair to grab and bingo. But if both of you want to have a laugh, go for it. Neither of you have a sense of humour so don't strain yourself doing it.

Both of you have again left yourself open for more criticism by continuing to reply with worthless plays on words!!! I took the mickey out of him big time and you pair cannot see you are the origins of the humour. Both of you are nothing but a godbotherering pair of wanna be's.

Then craig suggests some irresponsible acts with animals like he is familiar with those activities.he usually does that when he is out of ammo or he cannot match it with me. It demonstrates his limits and he hates me having a shot put on his holiness. You still have problems accepting that black guy is having rumpy pumpy with your daughter because of traditional racist heritage ay. Then you both call me out. Craig is as bent as a dogs hind leg with his dodgy hay admission but he takes the high moral ground including not paying taxes on his cash hay sales.

Both you cats need to have a look at yourself before poking fun at others. The fact remains I smashed his ego and he didn't like it. Then you chime with an attempt to support that freak. So if you think that is slanderous, set the court date. I will go back to defend it. In fact I can't wait. Bring it on Richard cranium.

But in the meantime, I love it. Leave yourselves open again and I will do it again. Both of you are like a cat playing with a mouse and can't see it is happening to you. Have a nice day. Mine has been great so far.

You exposed your back side and everyone sees you never learned to wipe and are so ignorant you lie about it.

Senior Contributor

That's just another repulsive inappropriate slur with no authority. That is all you have left. I care nothing for your incorrect version of events and your hate filled conclusion. None of it is based on anything rational because you like to take a swing at me at any opportunity which slightly resembles a potential victory. Well, I suppose sometimes I have catered for your much retarded way of thinking. But as I said before, be careful. You are on 24/7 watch.
Go to my post above and give me your thoughts on it.
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

for all concerned and i dont care what gouogh says, we webnt to wing nd and worked for a man on dialises  and harvested wheat and then to jamestown to harvest beasn for a man with terminal iver cancer, i have afull time job  fo r40 yrs with the same co an fhave plenty vacation, very worht while time my son and i enjoyed it very much and the idiot gough can wel we kow where he can go! i will do this again thx   very rewarding

Senior Advisor

@onebigbyrd wrote:

for all concerned and i dont care what gouogh says, we webnt to wing nd and worked for a man on dialises  and harvested wheat and then to jamestown to harvest beasn for a man with terminal iver cancer, i have afull time job  fo r40 yrs with the same co an fhave plenty vacation, very worht while time my son and i enjoyed it very much and the idiot gough can wel we kow where he can go! i will do this again thx   very rewarding

Glad you're back safe and sound. I knew you would enjoy the experience, one always does when he is doing the work of Christ. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Contributor

Glad you're back safe and sound. I knew you would enjoy the experience, one always does when he is doing the work of Christ. Thanks for sharing

Here we go.  Doing the work of Christ were we.  BS Mate. If Christ had done it there would be no need for rastice to help.  But if he likes doing it good luck. But dont tell me you were doing it for Christ.  Wake up to yourself.