cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: farm rescue

I can honestly say I can't remember. What I saw gave me eye burn which extended to my memory. The mess was so overwhelming the otherwise normal landscape paled into insignificance. Or maybe those important features blended so well with what saw that they became unnoticeable as individual landmarks. I am sorry I cannot answer that. It doesn't mean I am lying but my focus was forevermore distracted. I am so sorry I went to trouble. It sort of ruined a good drive and gave me a memory of you I will never forget. Not an enjoyable memory one should keep but an indelible one nonetheless.
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You DO lie. Our "compound " is a half mile from the road, and tha access road is gated. We also have extensive closed circuit cameras set up. Want to try again?
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Compound ay?  Is that to keep those pillaging hordes of lunatic left democrats out?  As if you are special enough to need a small detail direct from the Secret service!!!!!

Well comrade I did pass there but honestly there was nothing of that magnitude to encourage me to document it in detail so I will take you word for your massive security of dodgy hay. 

But what I did see was a flock of angels hovering in the laneway.  They were as white as the driven snow and the had direct instructions from God.  Their breathless beating of the wings made it all so clear to hear the prayers directed towards your hut.  The skies were clear and rainbows eminated from cucumbers in your garden.  The passage of time has made other observations very faint.  I saw republican posters indicating your hatred for all things left.  I saw shotguns  ready for a single intrusion of anything which resembled an invasion of your privacy.  I saw priests and ministers gently fluttering around the verandah, sprinkling holy water and incense.  I saw a plethora of white doves gently echoing nearly silent heaven sent blessings. I saw Republican representatives gushed with privilege at your near presence and they fell to their knees in worship like buddhists to a shrine.  They knew they were on holy ground and didnt need to wirness your presence.  I saw the ground around the "compound" tremble as it anticipated your imminent arrival. The episode will be etched in my mind until the end of time and should be experienced by anyone with a sceric of faith.God bless you.

Apart from that I saw nothing.  But it is fun to allow you to asert your narcissism and it gives me yet another opportunity for everyone to have a laugh at your expense. Have a nice day because mine has been good so far.  

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
You DO lie. Our "compound " is a half mile from the road, and tha access road is gated. We also have extensive closed circuit cameras set up. Want to try again?

Fancy you branding someone a liar!!!!! Dodgy Hay ring a bell with you Craig tartuffe???

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

G

Why don't you go play with a tiapan.

After you get bitten I'll bet you get
Religion real fast.

Veteran Advisor

Yep, you are full of shi+, but, we all knew that already!
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Yes craig but all of us on this side had a big laugh at your expense. Why did you get sucked in? It do it to you guys so often and none of you have learnt a thing yet. Then you call me a washed up communist. Yeah sure SUCKER.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Yes craig but all of us on this side had a big laugh at your expense. Why did you get sucked in? It do it to you guys so often and none of you have learnt a thing yet. Then you call me a washed up communist. Yeah sure SUCKER.

Dumbest blog ever put on the blog. No one will ever believe you again because you are an admitted proven liar.

Veteran Advisor

The only thing that sucks , is you.

Fabricating a tale is just lame. No one is laughing. Perhaps some are feeling sorry for you.

I know if anyone approaches our place, and unless you look like a deer, it wasn't you.

Maybe it's time for you to find a new website to haunt, eh?
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Comrade I know it hurts when such a pious prlck like you gets your ego smashed to bits. It matters nothing that I visited your farm or not. The point is I sucked right in and you fell for it. That is undeniable. Your rattling on about a small tarradiddle is the only defence you have for yourself wide open. I never let a little lie get in the way of a good story mate and wow. Did you come in spinner!

All your religious buddies on here come in with pathetic support when they see the net god from Iowa is susceptible to the washed up communist from Australia. How embarrassing for you. But we loved having a laugh at your sanctimonious untouchable vulnerability. You should see the emails I got from those closet democrats.

Nonetheless I got you a beauty and I won't be leaving anytime soon because of it so suck in a few deep breaths and take it on the chin. Any real man would.