cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

feds to study fat lesbos

the fed under the obalmo reign is spending 1.5 mil to study why lesbos are fat ---what a great expenditure ---how mucu dumber will obumm er get ---okay libs whya re lesbos fat????

3 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: feds to study fat lesbos

It must be something that they eat? Smiley Very Happy   All the Lesbos in the movies are thin, the take away is thin Lesbos go into acting.  Seriously though, it isn`t no more complicated than, once a woman gives up finding a man, she really let`s herself go.  There! I explained it, I should get the $1.5 million that was going to get spent on the study.

Faust100F
Advisor

BA -  I want half!  Because I think it is the testosterone they are shooting up with to grow a beard, shrink their breasts,  and lower their voice,  that does it..  This is too much for me. Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona. LMAO!   John   

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Sounds good John, 3/4`s of a mil and I could buy another 40 and a new pickup.  I gotta do more research on these skinny Lesbos in the movies.......Huh?  What that??  Someone just told me they aren`t real Lesbos???  Well, what they`re doing, they sure look to be Lesbos Smiley Very Happy   Back to the drawing board.