cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

feds trying to stop military vote

keepig with their policy to steal elections--they told military people in wisc  to send in the ballots a week after the election--no wonder they hate voter id

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: feds trying to stop military vote

@ollie 2655 wrote:

keepig with their policy to steal elections--they told military people in wisc  to send in the ballots a week after the election--no wonder they hate voter id

You hypocrit.  If ever an election was stolen it was GWB when he was selected, NOT elected in Florida. But being a godbotherer you are excused for having intermittant memory lapses.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: feds trying to stop military vote

Are you lieing again or just plain stupid?  The military was NOT told to send in their ballots a week after the election.  They were told to mail in their ballots BY a certain date. All absentee ballots are counted AFTER the election and have to be received BY a certain date which is AFTER the actuall election.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: the date was too late

why didnt you ck before you made a fool of your self AGAIN--the letter was clearly wrong--now be a good boy and say your sorry  aint this fun

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: the date was too late

I did check.  Why didn't you?  Oh, I know why.  It wouldn't be so biased if nyou had reported that a mistake in the date was made and quickly corrected and that it wasn't just military but all absentee ballots and that no one told them to mail in their ballots ON that date, it BY that date.  Yepp, it sure is fun catching you in one lie after another.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: read S_L_O_W_E_R_ surebutt

what was a lie --everything i posted was true --now dont you feel like a fool after you read my post slower!!!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What you said was:  "...told the military to send in their ballots a week after the election."  Now since that was NOT what anyone did, I call it a lie--especially since it came from you.  Not you can either admit it or continue to lie and do your usual mumbo jumbo mis-spelled words crap and end by "ain't this fun"  I really couldn't care less.  You lied to make your little story better for you.  THAT'S a fact, Jack!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

the letter clearly said to send in the ballot a week too late --what about that constitutes a lie --be careful your childish side is showing again

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

NO, the letter said to send the ballot in BY the 16th which was a week late and that was quickly corrected.  You know the different between sending something ON a certain date and sending something BY a certain date?  Right??