cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

finally obamo admits muslim ties

in todays propaganda speech obamo said wer live in a natioon under GOD however we may call him different names---- i guess he calls GOD allah everyone that is a TRUE christian knows thers is only ONE GOD---so he has come out if the closet----just in time for the election in nov----GO DUMOCRATS

23 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: finally obamo admits muslim ties

That hardly sounds like a statement that he worships allah. Maybe im missing something

Senior Contributor

how many true GODS are there---the answer ONE so what does obummer call the god he worships --you know the dead one of islam

Veteran Advisor

You truly are one of, if not the most despicable, sorry excuse for a human I have ever had the extreme displeasure of interacting with.  If you actually knew ANYTHING you would be terribly ashamed and embarrassed of your posts.

Senior Contributor

so surebutt you evaded the post quite well---which or what god does he worship---keep in mind all the pro islam things he has done before you make a fool out of your self again

Veteran Contributor

I think you are reading more into this than whats there. Who really cares what he worships, I only care about how he is running this country, which at this point in time is being ran pretty poorly.

Senior Contributor

i think if a leader lies about what he worships it is important --but then obamo lies about everything--and the most important part is we are being attacked by MUSLIMS his family not christians

Veteran Advisor

@acfarmer wrote:

That hardly sounds like a statement that he worships allah. Maybe im missing something

Heck, maybe he worships Satan, for all we know.

&

Mollie - I won't be making a fool of myself.  I read that statement and at no time did he declare his faith to be a muslim.  You are an  incorriigible liar, no brains and no guts.  You have no clue about how democracy works just bile and venom from a brain with nothing to drive it.

Senior Contributor

i see you still cant prove he is a christian and you call yourself a liar ---how pathetic---now thast the way to respond----dont you wish you could