cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: finally obamo admits muslim ties

The onus is on you to prove he is a Muslim.  Earlier you said you have 10 ways to prove it but put forward not one of them. I put it to you, there is not one thread of evidence in the US to prove that, although you would like there to be, there is not.  Your suggestions are infantile reflux and you can get medication for kids like you.

Senior Contributor

one more time for the slow 1 he was born in a muslim country---2 his mother was bred to a muslim---3 he was taught in muslim schools---4 he changed his name to muslim -----5 he never worships in a christian church---6 he always supports the muslims by backing their every move --ie the musk ----7 his spiritual advisor is a muslim and the list goes on and on so i guess i guess it s your turn to prove he is not a muslim ---good luck if only you could find your little dipstick    man i love this game

Veteran Contributor

1. I thought he was born in hawaii. 2. Are you meaning she was with muslim. 3 Not for his entire schooling 4 Whats Ollie ? is that muslim 5. What about the Jerimiah wright thing 6 Being politically correct can be a bitch sometimes 7. I dont know who his spiritual advisor is. Thats only seven and not very much for facts. Got any links where you are getting this infomation. Personnaly I could care less what he worships, He stinks as a president and at this rate we only have to put up with him 2 more years. So whatever he is praying to isnt helping out at all.

Senior Contributor

you dont think changing his name to a muslim name because he was ashamed of his given name is proof---also his mitehr bieng bred to a muslim should give you a hint

Veteran Contributor

You dont like to provide actual proof do you. in a above thread you called me names and provided no proof. And yet again you provide no proof , you just spew your crap. I would accept a link to something that would back your claims up. as far as his name, maybe he was ashamed of his given name because his father walked out on them or maybe he is a muslim , changing his name is really reaching for something on your behalf , I know a couple of people that changed there name to something screwy and Theyare not muslim. Take your tin foil cap off and provide some actual proof or shut up. BTW why does anyone have to prove he is christian , you are the one claiming he is muslim , you should have actual proof he is . good day.

To which of course non of which is relevant. Itf that is the best you have got, carry on by yourself.  I thought you had facts to prove his ineligibility to be president. Quote the part of the blessed constitution where it says a Muslim can't be president.   Why don't you admit you have yet to get over the GOP got done by a very smooth politician, and he is black to boot.  But who would notice. Have a nice day, dipstick.  

Senior Advisor

I don't think Obama practices the muslim religion, but it is clear the muslims think he is muslim. According to them if he was born to a muslim father that makes him muslim.

Senior Contributor

which item of the 7 could you not understand

Senior Contributor

oh wise one what is a itf---sure glad you still cant prove he is a christian like he said ---dont think i have ever seen anyone go to such lenghts op prove their ignorance---you even give atheists a bad name

Veteran Advisor

Boy do I love this.  Haven't had so much fun since I heard the hogs ate your mother.  #1 Which country was he born in.  Last I heard Hawaii was in the US and that is where he was born.  #2 doesn't matter who his mother was "bred" to.  #3 so what if the majority of the students in his kindergarten class were Muslims.  Where he was living with his parents happened to be a majority Muslim nation. #4 He never changed his name.  His mother's father called him Barry and that is what he went by when he lived with them in Kansas.  #5 "Obama has told White House aides that instead of joining a congregation in Washington, D.C., he will follow in George W. Bush's footsteps and make his primary place of worship Evergreen Chapel, the nondenominational church at Camp David.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1907610,00.html#ixzz0zWOpyNFv"  #6 he backs the Constitution on freedom of religion.  #7 you got me there as I have never heard anything about his "spiritual advisor".  THAT is what "fun" is all about!!!