cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: finally obamo admits muslim ties

Your wasting your time, You can draw him a map, but I think he is unable to read it.

Senior Contributor

1 have you or anyone seen a birth cert.2 his mother was bred to some muslim which according to muslim law makes you a muslim--3 so he was raised and taught in a muslim country thanks for proving that point--4better ck according to his own account he changed his own name ---now everyone knows he is a liar but i beleive him on this one 5 he never  worships in a christian church however he has never went against what the muslims have told him to do ie the musk 6 he only BACKS the constitution on the muslim freedom and not on rights of speech or guns but then the muslims direct him on this 7 i never met anyone named barrack hussien who was not a muslim and you havent either----now i challenge one more time prove he is a christian like he says or call him a liar like he is --now this is fun aint it surebutt ----this is the 1st time a lib has worked so hard to prove obamo a liar thanks

Those little lines you stole off the internet prove one thing only, your paranoia (get mum to explain that to you).

Keep up the fight for the white america policy and you will score points on judgement day and with a little luck and a tail wind we can get you there soon.

Senior Contributor

oh so stupid one how do you steal a line online ---you just lucky and found one