RJG640v8
Advisor

flakey fake Flake flaked

8 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: flakey fake Flake flaked

(flakey fake Flake flaked)

Not sure what you mean, seems to me that he fell for the D's nonsense.

I guess if your not happy, go pay more for a better actor to confront Flake at the elevator, the one this morning was not very believable or credible, she must have been hired by the ambulance chaser guy. 

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Kavanaugh is a poor nominee, plain and simple.
That entitled frat boy meltdown yesterday proves he’s not fit. That tantrum was embarrassing and the more times it is replayed the worse he looks, a Justice doesn’t lose his composure like that.
And Graham’s hypocrisy with his little tinker bell tantrum? After their stunt with the Merrick Garland nomination and allowing the sociopath trump to degrade the presidency-don’t lecture the other side about how things are these days.
Hopefully, Kavanaugh is toast and the angry white right can start over with somebody else...
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

What did you watch? What I saw was the worst display of Humanity I have ever witnessed in my 64 years of life..........Truly amazing that the left is proud of how the democrats performed for their masters,Clinton and Obama. A disgrace to the public that puts up with the slime that oozes out of the mouths of the left. One more week to bring out a couple of women that need some quick cash to see if Kavanaugh and the republicans throw in the towel...........disgraceful behavior that defies words.........

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

I watched a well heeled, private school entitled frat boy, who has already lied a number of times during this process, who doesn’t remember being black out drunk on occasion, who feels it is his birthright to be on the Supreme Court and how dare anybody question his getting there.
Without the other pertinent witnesses there that hearing was a joke.
That tantrum he threw was way more damning to his chances than the teenage drinking. After mentioning “the Clintons” (for gods sake), the ‘16 election and conspiracies against him, It proved he would not be able to act in an impartial manner.
I watched an angry white guy who’s used to getting his way throw a fit.
It wasn’t very pretty.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s just a prediction: If Blasey-Ford recanted her allegations and profusely publicly apologized to the Kavanaugh family that she remembered events wrong and that it was "some else"  and the "helicopter penis" woman said "yup, I was high on dope, it wasn`t Kavanaugh....I actually never met him.  And Avidnazi`s bimbo said "no, I was pullin` the train with someone else, it wasn`t Kavanaugh"....You still wouldn`t support him, because all this crap isn`t the real reason that you oppose him.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Correct, I would not support without any of the old shenanigans.
I’m pretty certain the reason he was selected was because trump knows that if he’s indicted, he’s gonna need all the help he can get. Nice little card to be holding back when things get real ugly for him.
That’s only 1 more reason to dq him.
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Maybe Trump wants to grab Ginsburg by the ***** and Brett will try to set him up.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Was the Clearance Thomas high tech lynching about Garland?