cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Donkey plan

Well, if I could get someone else to pay for it.......

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: for don

Red....Your little annuity example is just like crop ins, pay in a little premium but expect a big pay back.right,   You say your DP is close to $12,000 t you recieved from taxpayers over the duration of that welfare program. now add that to the 65% if crop ins premium  pickup by those same taxpayers.  Now substract those figures from those big taxes you pay .   Isn't sad a farmer can buy 10,000 acre land 100,000/300000 farm equipment but expect taxpayers to support them.      

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Neb, maybe SS taxes shoukld be taken out of incomes up to $250,000 !!!!    They collect the big SS checks but pay no more than a $100,000 incomes   Do you call that fair and balanced    

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Neb, maybe SS taxes shoukld be taken out of incomes up to $250,000 !!!!    They collect the big SS checks but pay no more than a $100,000 incomes   Do you call that fair and balanced    

Nothing the government does is fair and balanced.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Nope, I'd call it the government sticking up for the big guy, and sending the bill to the little guy which  it seems is one of the things that they do best these days.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Your on line but we can't ask them to pay more according to the republicans.   Our empty suit Senator tells us that.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Thats true especialy when it comes to farm welfare , no other smaller business carrys a the guranteed not fail like production ag.  New farm bill as it stands will gurantee over 90% of "expected revenues........... 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Thats true especialy when it comes to farm welfare , no other smaller business carrys a the guranteed not fail like production ag.  New farm bill as it stands will gurantee over 90% of "expected revenues........... 

That's what you get with big government. The bigger you are the more the government gives you.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Time for these people to hear the truth, Don. It's not as bad as they have been told, by guess who? What I would ask is, why shouldn't the government be expected pay back the money that has been taken from it? Belly-achin' about payin' back what was taken out is mighty petty, if you ask me! Here's something more on the subject.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/business/medicare-needs-fixing-but-not-right-now.html?pagewanted=a...

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Wow, Dale.... I am truly impressed!  This is the first post from you that wasn't filled from top to bottom with disguised foul name calling.  Keep up the good work, you might actually get folks to read your posts for a change.

The better half and you must have had a "fun afternoon" and sweetened your demeanor. Smiley Wink