Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: for the people that only listen to msnbc and cnn etc. the rest of the story

you need to grow up

Advisor

Re: Evidently he had targeted specific people

oh ok the public is too stupid to know who should be able to own guns but the govt. in their wisdom does. makes perfect sense to me. please tell someone in the govt. (i know they;re a bunch of genius' )) to come over and fix my dam# planter. they do work on holidays don't they?

Senior Advisor

You do expect government to sort out who should and shouldn't have guns. OR do you expect everyone to have all they want and we sort them out at the scene of the crime after they have killed a dozen people?

If we prohibit people that are a little bit nuts most of you wouldn't be able to have guns,

You expect government to handle an impossible task. Preventing mass murder while allowing everyone to be armed. Or is mowing down a few students once amonth and acceptable inconvenience?

Honored Advisor

wehav,

Not sure if this is a farm or an anal0gy.  But either way you are the responsible party because you planted the "crop".

Honored Advisor

So who`s going to watch over those that do control the guns?  If you rely on the ruling class to "self-regulate" you are a fool.

Advisor

i don't expect the government to do a darn thing YOU DO!

Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   is that a rhetorical question?

Advisor

well. he said it

Senior Contributor

The government has indeed already determined who should be able to purchase firearms. See the form. Answering Yest to question B-K (assuming you are honest - no proof is required) will disqualify you from a purchase. Question 11-F is the one that needs strengthening and that is what most folks are suggesting. If you don't disagree with this form's questions, then you already agree that the government does have the wisdom, but in their wisdom, they see that there are flaws that need to be fixed.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

Senior Contributor

Re: for the people that only listen to msnbc and cnn etc. the rest of the story

And you need to shut it.