cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Evidently he had targeted specific people

Actually the government does have a responsibility to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic. However, if you allow weveryone to be armed to the teeth it makes domestic safety less possible.

Oh I know if everyone is packing there will be less shootings, like in Iraq and afghanistan, syria palestine and now the Ukraine.  

Would you stand up to Putin with your pea shooter? It's a joke, a very bad joke.

Senior Contributor

" I don't expect the government to do a darn thing YOU DO"    Ha,, coming from the mouth of a govt guaranteed supoorted American FARMER.   Your a joke.

You could get your planter fixed if you got off the Net.    But what the he!! govt farmers get paid whether they plant or not   right 

Ask BA how it works.

Advisor

hey DA everybody is closed today. just remember, when you pay your taxes there is a whole bunch of YOUR MONEY coming to ME 

ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha 

Veteran Advisor

Re: for the people that only listen to msnbc and cnn etc. the rest of the story

Wehav, when I want to be lied to, I'll watch faux noos. When I want the truth, I'll watch CNN. I don't watch msnbc.
Senior Advisor

Re: for the people that only listen to msnbc and cnn etc. the rest of the story

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Yes his own family was concerned enough to call the cops to check on him. Cops who are trained in law enforcement, not mental health.

Some even said he was actually gay, I'm certain he wasnt. He had a long history with mental health issues yet NOTHING prevented him from purchasing firearms. 

It is time to reel in the NRA and their rabid supporters.

He killed as many with a knife as he did a gun. He was the product of the twisted hollywood society and thought he was a freak because he wasn't having unwedded sex. Life is cheap and he picked up on it at an early age.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

It would be most difficult for him to run over them all with his BMW. Again he had firearms and any restriction on his ownership of those weapons would be strongly opposed.

If you insist on unlimited firarm ownership then it should be your responsibility to determine who cannot be trusted with them. Asking the public to know who is unfit to own guns is a little difficult before the slaughter begins.

He killed as many with a knife as he did with a gun. Thank God some good guy with a gun was able to stop him before he killed more.

Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

So who`s going to watch over those that do control the guns?  If you rely on the ruling class to "self-regulate" you are a fool.

The same people who man the IRS or watch over the VA health care. You know, those who say if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period.

Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

The government has indeed already determined who should be able to purchase firearms. See the form. Answering Yest to question B-K (assuming you are honest - no proof is required) will disqualify you from a purchase. Question 11-F is the one that needs strengthening and that is what most folks are suggesting. If you don't disagree with this form's questions, then you already agree that the government does have the wisdom, but in their wisdom, they see that there are flaws that need to be fixed.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

The Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms just as it does the right to vote. It should be as easy to buy a firearm as it is to vote.