cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Donald Trump Jr. Tweet

“The same media that set their hair on fire every time a bogus Russia story came out is now ignoring evidence that the Biden crime family has been in bed with the Chinese Communist Party for years.” Donald Trump Jr. Tweet. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So they ask for the computers "back" the day after the Post story and knowing that the FBI has the material?

And apparently if he says the metadata checks out, he has authentic copies of the data?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If they claim the computers were his then, yes, I would absolutely demand to see the actual hard drives.

Whose ever property they might be, they are not the property of the NY Post and as far as I know the FBI is not holding them as subpoenaed evidence.

So by all means, let's have 'em, and take a look.

You're lucky you're not trolling to a smarter bunch of rubes.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Or as you QAnoners say, hey, do your own research. Its all on the internet.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Back to erasing posts again?  😂😂😂

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: genuinely hope

You wouldn't want him to get it by Hillary.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: genuinely hope

I believe that "the big guy" would surpass the old testament Abraham and follow through with the sacrifice if that was what it takes to seize the brass ring and become president.

Probably not a lot of love lost there anyways.....what bereaved father with two young sons would be running around in his friends corvette shortly after the death of his wife and chasing some married jilly tail, eh?