cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

get those dirty peasants out of here

According to state representative Dylan Fernandes, “when you look at the limited housing options on Martha’s Vineyard, as I’m sure many of the folks here are aware, it’s likely we’re going to need an off island location.”

18 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: get those dirty peasants out of here

Martha's Vineyard Resident Calls Police To Report A Hispanic In The Neighborhood Not Operating A Leaf Blower

r3020
Senior Advisor

The elites don't like the dirt peasants on their precious beaches.

Is there a pony under…

…… this pile of horse *****?

Could this combination circus side show actually lead to demands from the public for meaningful immigration reform?

The promise of it got The Smirking Chimp elected in 2000.  It got dropped quicker than the Twin Towers.  

The monkey is in the GQP Senate’s court. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Is there a pony under…

The elite that live on Martha's Vineyard are finally getting a taste of what farmers and ranchers along the southern border have been dealing with since the molester in chief got elected. Secure the border. Problem solved.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Could this combination circus side show actually lead to demands from the public for meaningful immigration reform?

The promise of it got The Smirking Chimp elected in 2000.  It got dropped quicker than the Twin Towers.  

build a wall moron

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

BREAKING: Democrats have sprung into action and built an outdoor living center complete with beds and healthcare services for the 50 migrants at Martha's Vineyard.

Just joking! That's the tent Barack Obama set up for his birthday party!

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Just spit-balling here, but I’m guessing that the chow and overnight accommodations for illegal immigrants in uber elitist Martha’s Vineyard are significantly better than they are in moderately poor El Paso, TX.

If you have a choice to live anywhere on earth, it is probably best to find yourself a place where the poor people are fat...if that makes sense?

[File under: Why did Willie Sutton rob all of those banks?]

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

build a wall moron

A certain candidate (*) said if i'm elected flood the border democrats own this don't try and be outraged 

They should be at the party like the rest, i heard more planes coming inbound