cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

good work if you can get it

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936.html.   KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: good work if you can get it

if this holds up to be true, even the slowest one of the dimmocrats should smell the coffee.

Like I said before, Trump knows a winning hand and a losing hand and once he doubled down on this, I knew he had the high ground.

Tomorrow, though, dumb and dumberer will come on here as though all of this was old news, with some new concocted story they found on the liberal sites, and it will be the 26th fake news cycle.

You think older guys like nutz and boritz would get a little embarrassed. They must have been caught with their panties off many times to be able to soldier on and act like they were not total nimrods each time.

Senior Advisor

I think the pair of them went to their old college campus, pulled on their you will comply T shirts and chanted hell yes we will send your kids to war.

Senior Contributor

I think Biden might want to stop trying to become president, and think about how he can lobby the next president for a pardon.

Senior Contributor

Plot Thickens

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/10/10/whistleblower-worked-with-joe-biden-n2554552

this $900000 bribe story has legs and isn't going away. Now it turns out that the so called whistle stick was someone in government that worked with Creepy Joe, and hated Trump.

Political bias with your hotdog for a condiment?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Plot Thickens

That should narrow it down to a very limited number of possibilities, like 1 or 2.

Senior Contributor

Re: Plot Thickens

Where are the liberal stories to discredit this?

Figured one would be along to talk about how it's ok because all of Obama's cabinet did it...lol.