cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

gov. can not even bury the dead

we find out today after obummers reign that the gov cant evn bury a dead man ----makes you fell safe they want to take care of your health---but then lib dumocrats are mostly worthless

10 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: gov. can not even bury the dead

How have you been Ollie? I was hoping you would not be able to figure out the new website, but your real ID isn't as "limited" as the Ollie character, so I suppose it was going to happen anyway.

I was at a government funeral once. It was in Arlington National Cemetary. It seems they were burying a former Lt. Colnel that had served the US Army well for decades. This man was in the Pentagon for years. He developed supply lines and supply techniques for the Army. There were horses drawing this man's casket on a cason and then at the graveside, there was a 21-gun salute, taps and the folding and presentation of the flag. It was hot as hell and the men in uniform were dripping wet. It made me proud to see my Uncle buried there. Nope, the government does know how to bury people. There was probably a similar ceremony yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. When you trash people in generality without specifically saying what you mean, you trash everyone you jerk. That's your intent though and I know that. You want to PO people.

Veteran Advisor

Do you really have to be a total jerk EVERY TIME you post something??

Senior Contributor

Yes, he does. The man is incapable of anything else AND he loves it.

Senior Contributor

so you saw where obummers gov couldnt even bury our dead war victims ---but then you do have a disdain for vets ----what a shame

Senior Contributor

the question was simple ---did obummers gov screw up burying our war dead or not ----cant you answer a simple question ---it is a shame the lack of respect you have for our dead vets ---that you would side with odummer over them

Senior Contributor

Can't you separate one thing from the other? You are the shame. Yes, the question and the answer I provided was simple. I side with those brave and honorable people who conduct the military funerals at Arlington each and every day. If you don't respect these government workers and military men, to hell with you. If you can't identify what you mean and what you are trying to communicate, to hell with you. If you were to go to Arlington and see a GOVERNMENT burial and you said what you are saying now, I would put you at a scale lower than whale ^$$* at the bottom of the ocean. Maybe you don't know what Arlington Cemetary is. Maybe you don't know what a GOVERNMENT military funeral is. The thing that is not a maybe is that you are scum for putting any of it in a bad light in any respect. You can't give a clear, siple response about the honor that is given to our dead vets because you have so much hate in your eyes. Be clear. Be specific or you will be shaming all the honorable men that give funerals every day at Arlington and hundreds of other National Cemetaries each and every day.

Senior Contributor

He doesn't have to be a total jerk but when you are born a jerk and plod along with that disability for as long as he as, it is not hard to ratchet it up to being a total jerk when ever he chooses.

Veteran Advisor

I didn't see or hear ANYTHING about the president's "government" not being able to bury anyone.  I did see where the ARMY, who is in charge of Arlington, made some mistakes for which they are profoundly sorry and embarrassed.  The president didn't have anything to do with it.  You don't know me so your stating that I have disdain for vets is so full of crap, I can smell it from way out here.  BTW, why don't you put up a picture of YOUR DD214?  As my late father would surely say if he had met you--"You're as worthless as teats on a boar hog."

Senior Contributor

still too stupid to respond to a post i see----congrats