cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: gov doesn't know

@r3020 wrote:

We want you front and center. You are the face of the modern dem party of hate and intolerance.

Sure you do.  Front and center.  Hate - yeah - I do hate - I hate the lying BS you guys bring to this site.  I hate the fact that in the entire history of the United States, we have a President where “United” is not a word that is utter from his mouth.  His agenda, from day one - has been to further divide this country - and at that, he has done a “great” job.  Something he can hang in the history books someday.

Intolerance?  Yes - I am intolerant when I see what you guys bring to this blog.  Lies, twisting of facts, propaganda, conspiracy theories that belong on the pages of something like The National Enquirer, where they should be printed along side the Bat Boy and Aliens Land On Earth articles.

You bring them here - and purport them as being real.    In your minds, it seems anything, no matter how bizarre, needs to be brought here and exploited - knowing that few will take the time to research it - and instead, it now becomes “reality” to the reader.  Another WIN for the Republican Party. 

Yeah - when it comes to lies like you guys present here, my hate and resentment overflow.   Question is - why doesn’t yours?  I guess it has to do with the end justifies the means, don’t it?

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Then you're gona love this. You can't fix stupid. Give him the darwin award.

Black Lives Matter “protesters” critically injured one of their own on Wednesday as they toppled a Confederate statue in Portsmouth, Virginia. 

The man, who police say is in his 30s, was standing at the base of the statue when it fell and struck him in the head—and it all happened on live TV. 

"It came and fully hit him in the head, and we could see that his skull was actually showing," the president of the BLM 757 told NBC affiliate WAVY. "He was convulsing on the ground."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/06/11/protesters-tear-down-portsmouth-statue-and-it...

Packard27
Senior Contributor

The BLM & Antifa radicals have established their own little Mogadishu within the city limits of Seattle and the Governor of Washington is not even aware of it.

How could he possibly have known? Was the hostile seizure itself covered by anyone working at the NYTs, Washington Post, or on CBS/PBS/CNN/ABC/NBC?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - YOU LOVED IT - that’s why you posted it here.  It has nothing at all to do with me loving it.  

And Trump loved Wikileaks - right up to the time that Republican postings started showing up.....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Packard27 wrote:

The BLM & Antifa radicals have established their own little Mogadishu within the city limits of Seattle and the Governor of Washington is not even aware of it.

How could he possibly have known? Was the hostile seizure itself covered by anyone working at the NYTs, Washington Post, or on CBS/PBS/CNN/ABC/NBC?

Probably because, once again, you guys are taking an ant nest, and turning it into a full fledged “they have taken over the city of Seattle!!!”  event.  So those that don’t take the time to find out what’s really going on, have to rely on “your” uncensored and non political reporting of events.  What a joke you guys are.  You need to take your antics to a “comic” section.  That’s all the real value what you guys post is worth.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Baghdad Bob is reincarnated in baghdad Jen. HEE HEE HEE.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t you have a bathroom somewhere you need to protect?   Suggest you wear full body armor and go with one of your fully automatic weapons - and make sure that anyone not meeting your criteria of who gets to use the bathroom is dealt with - according to your view of second amendment rights....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Packard27 wrote:

Yes, that's the point of this thread.  How could he not know?  They seized a police station, how could he not know?   Biggest city in his State.  Idiot or a liar.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Baghdad Bob is reincarnated in baghdad Jen. HEE HEE HEE.

I need to run to town for some more popcorn. 

I can’t imagine how nuts the Leftists will be by 2025. 

We absolutely have to smash them politically on November 3rd to keep our  Republic.

If we don’t, they will quickly push to collectivize our farmland and send us to concentration camps. 

However, I am confident that we will take up arms to prevent that. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

I need to run to town for some more popcorn. 

I can’t imagine how nuts the Leftists will be by 2025. 

We absolutely have to smash them politically on November 3rd to keep our  Republic.

If we don’t, they will quickly push to collectivize our farmland and send us to concentration camps. 

However, I am confident that we will take up arms to prevent that. 

You are as goofy as the man you helped elect.

What the hell happened to you man?   You need help.   You think you’re little pop guns are going to keep Trump in office, when he is voted out in November.  

Trump’s tide is turning - people are defecting and starting to shield themselves from the nuclear meltdown of Trump that is going to occur.   

You just keep fighting the good fight Millie - I’m sure you have God on your side, and will be protected by her.

Jen