cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

guess we can move on now

Hunter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the Obama State Department during the 2016 election cycle, including one just a month before Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, newly released memos show

12 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: guess we can move on now

Thought it was already investigated?  Lol.

Ever notice how the real evidence never gets a reply on here by the Nazi apologists?  

They just ignore it and let it slide on down the page and out of site while they make 20 other bumbling posts that would make crackhead on a 3 day bender appear coherent.

Senior Contributor

"Its already debunked"

Senior Advisor

Sam you just don't understand......orange man bad. Gotta get rid of orange man.

Honored Advisor

"Son of a B, I got the prosecutor fired before I got on the plane!"   Then Cornpop showed up with his rusty straight razor   Smiley Happy 

So politically, who`s gonna get the Biden support?   Could it be Buttigeig? He talks "sensible" and acts about as gay as Obama acted Black.   I can`t see the portion of Democrats that think about how stuff is afforded throwing their votes to wild eyed communists like Bernie and Warren.  And Buttigeig checks one of the weirdo boxes by being a non-gay acting gay.   As Biden and Cornpop ride into the sunset, I could see Buttjudge being the beneficiary of those loose votes.

Senior Advisor

We have learned something new from the impeachment probe. Not only is Adam Schiff a liar, so is Joe I didn't talk to me son Biden.......well.....may be we already knew Joe Biden is a liar.

Senior Contributor

Surprised you can tell when someone is lying considering who you idolize 

Senior Advisor

That's what happens when you're not blinded by hate.

Advisor

And not to mention

That the Save Dennison team in The House of Repesentatives has clearly explained to all concerned that the Ukraine snafoo was all unbeknown to Dennison and simply just out of control free agents Gulliani, Sondland and Mulvaney shooting out of their butts.

Throw that in with little Linzee proclaiming that Dennison never could have conjured this up because he is basically “incoherent”.

So, yeah case closed. On with keeping that deficit climbing, selling off of public lands and shutting down women and children access to health care 

Senior Contributor

Re: And not to mention

"shutting down women and children access to health care "

abortion is not health care,