cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

gw bests obamo

in a new poll in ohio the question was who do you prefer to lead our country and the results bush 50 obamo 42  way to go  america---now lets beat the dumocrats like a drum or anyone else who was dumb enough to BACK obamo

4 Replies

Re: gw bests obamo

Hey dipstick - read the way you have written your post.  I didn't know Bush was running for re election.

Senior Contributor

it was a poll i never said it was an election but i see where you are resorting to childish name calling again----shows your true iq ---aint this fun----if only i had some competion---which you are  not even in the running

I know it is hard for you to understand english but you have included Bush in a poll for presidency at the next election, (I presume). I repeat, I did not know Bush was recontesting he Presidency.  Do you know for sure he will be contesting the presidency?   Dipstick,  don't try to make my post look stupid as that type of elevated humour would sit uncomfortable with your small brain.  Give your neurons a jult and think about your silly rants before you post.  Possibly you need to have another peek at the video posted by Knapper.  That little clip said more than every word ever written by you.

Senior Contributor

ll at your chidish name calling i see maybe when you are weaned off the **bleep** you will grow up ---i posted the question was who would you rather have for president ---it is NEVER hard to make your post look stupid you are quite adept at that on your own but it is quite enjoyable